Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Schaefer was kidding when he said they are open for Golovkin - Quillin fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why Hoya is needed in times like these. It's bad enough to see fighters make excuses, but snakes like Schaefer facilitating their excuses is the worse that could happen in this sport.

Comment

De La Hoya's cocaine addiction/fall was the worst thing to happen for boxing...
      people can hate on bob all they want, but look hes put his top dog, Chavez Jr in with Sergio martinez from a diff promoter. also, putting cotto with sergio.
      in the past pacquiao with de la hoya, hatton, etc.

Schaeffer and mayweather started this rift. look at that even another promoter saying scaheffer at fault

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
        So Schaeffer has the Showtime fighter. Team Golvkin the HBO fighter.

One team was willing to compromise and put the fight up for bid. The other team was not willing to compromise and put the fight up for bid.

So now everyone sits back and says the compromising side is the bad side in this?

Again, am I in lala land. Am I sane? I know everyone on boxingscene picks and chooses who they like and dislike, but this seems pretty straight forward with a non bias view.

And I don't like Quillen and am A big fan of Golovkin.. People are too bias here. It's why I have started spending more time at smaller forums.
        You are not a very smart person... Quillon calls out Gennady and Schaefer says make me an offer. First, if Quillon is the one doing the calling out HE should be the one sending an offer. Still the CHALLEGNER (champion or not Quillon is a nobody) was then approached by Golovkin and now it's "uh well... let's bid it out." Sorry your "boy" Schaefer is a snake worse than Arum, got called out on his BS and ran off with his legs tucked between his legs while Quillon was changing his diaper from pissing himself when GGG came knocking.

Comment

Working...
        X