Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko offered $1 Billion to not run for presidency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love what this guy stands for outside of the ring. VIVA VITALI!!

Comment

Vitali responded, "10 figures, who do you think I am, Mayweather?? You bring the 13 figures to the table and we talk."

Comment

When you say no to a billion dollars you can pretty much ensure death is the only other option. Vitali better have some trustworthy friends because an assasination attempt doesn't sound too ridiculous.

Comment

The truth is, Vitali is going to become a ruthless dictator if he comes to office. I've seen this happen before

Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 01-25-2014, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
            When you say no to a billion dollars you can pretty much ensure death is the only other option. Vitali better have some trustworthy friends because an assasination attempt doesn't sound too ridiculous.
            Was also thinking this. If someone wants you gone bad enough to offer you a billion dollars, then they want you gone bad enough to kill you.

Comment

Killing Vitali would really push the UDAR and their allies over the edge. That's just begging for a civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
                yeah, i hope this doesn't end with vits getting murdered or something

Comment

So Vitali just announced he won't run for president.

Comment

To the Chocolate king.... bet they can't wait to have a billionaire president

Comment

Working...
                    X