Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father Your Sons: Lil Boy Twerkin To Rihanna's "Birthday Cake".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
    To put this thread into proper perspective. A bunch of guys are discussing a video of a little boy Twerkin', whatever the **** that is, to a song. I can't see the video cuz im at work thank ****. Are you all are calling him gay? you guys are ****ed.
    Man, you even post like Ricky.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      give him $100 in singles and throw him in a strip joint and if comes out with a bottle of water and $99 in his pocket when the night is over then there's nothing else you could do.

first of all, it's $7 for a bottle of water in a strip club. there is no second of all.

Comment

Yeah? well guess what? I can't read I don't have my grade 10.

But basically my thinkins are this: a guy finds a video of a little boy dancing on another website...says to himself, you know what instead of just pretending like I never stumbled upon this video in the first place, why don't I go and share it in a forum with a bunch of adult males, and talk about how gay and ****ed up it is.

Don't you see the ivory in that?
        this has win written all over it.

you american's are phucking missing out. this schtick is hilarious.

Comment

But basically my thinkins are this: a guy finds a video of a little boy dancing on another website...says to himself, you know what instead of just pretending like I never stumbled upon this video in the first place, why don't I go and share it in a forum with a bunch of adult males, and talk about how gay and ****ed up it is.

It sounds a bit like a catch-23 situation.

Comment

But in all seriousness, he is twerkin it a lil bit but needs to twerk it a lil harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              But in all seriousness, he is twerkin it a lil bit but needs to twerk it a lil harder.

i came to this thread to see your contribution. less **** than expected, but it didnt disappoint

if that were my kid at least he'd be heavily muscled and mean looking. i'd still beat him, though. that kid is just asking to get his sh#t caved in by some nancyboy, and no son of mine will be allowed to go that rout.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i came to this thread to see your contribution. less **** than expected, but it didnt disappoint

if that were my kid at least he'd be heavily muscled and mean looking. i'd still beat him, though. that kid is just asking to get his sh#t caved in by some nancyboy, and no son of mine will be allowed to go that rout.
                I really don't think you can force the kid to be straight.

Comment

Da fuq?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    both... If he is gay don't be it in front of me. everyone else can be gay but my son...
                    Best post of the thread.................

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Da fuq?!?!

try to check out the show trailer park boys if you get a chance. if you burn herb - do so first. lulz will be had aplenty.

Comment

Working...
                      X