Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinidad gives his preditions for this saturday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Trinidad would have demolished Cotto.
    that fight will be a copy of de la hoyas fight except cotto wouldnt have closed it the same way

Comment

Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
      that fight will be a copy of de la hoyas fight except cotto wouldnt have closed it the same way
      Trinidad would eventually catch up to Cotto and KO him in 10 in a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        I'm thinking a ifth round KO. De La Hoya in his prime was faster, stronger, more elusive, a bigger puncher, and had abetter chin than Cotto (in other words better). I don't think Cotto would have heard the final bell against Tito, Oscar, or Quartey.

Comment

You jumped it my friend, more like in 5 or 6.

Comment

Trinidad would have demolished Cotto. Trinidad was also shot to **** against Roy Jones, and his PPV sold more than anything Cotto dreamt of selling
            Co sigN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Head to head, theres not a single WW to day, that would of beat Tito!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm thinking a ifth round KO. De La Hoya in his prime was faster, stronger, more elusive, a bigger puncher, and had abetter chin than Cotto (in other words better). I don't think Cotto would have heard the final bell against Tito, Oscar, or Quartey.
              real talk, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Co sigN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Head to head, theres not a single WW to day, that would of beat Tito!!!!!!!
                Floyd Mayweather would have beaten Tito at 147. However, I do agree that Tito would have beaten everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
                  Not really. Tito in his prime, destroys any WW a live Today!!!!!!

Comment

Isn't Tito always picking against Cotto? I remember when he picked Judah to KO him within 4.
                    yea ok the person that said that was zab judah but i dont believe anything he says because tito even said he didnt say that it was all zab.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay26 View Post
                      Tito defiantly don't like Cotto.......he even try to steal the spot light from Cotto....when he fought RJJ.....it didn't work......He is jealous of Cotto, maybe he knows who is the more complete fighter.
                      Trinidad would have crushed Cotto my friend. He would have put him to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X