Dana White confirms Hendo vs Bones is next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White confirms Hendo vs Bones is next

It's what it says in the title...

Hendo's got one chance. I see Jones taking him down and subbing him in the first though. For a former Olympian Hendo's TDD is garbage. Dan has only got a 71" reach too.

Comment

after he beats him he should try HW

Comment

What's the point. Silva v Jones, make it happen already.

Comment

Credit to aka Michal at global-mma, but Jones throws a lazy left jab that he brings back to his body.

Picture a Henderson overhand right plugging this hole.

[IMG]http://www.total******rts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.total******rts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif[/IMG]

Mark my words, Jones' game plan will be to avoid significant contact for the first couple rounds and then wear Henderson down. He's got the youth on his side, but Henderson may very well take him out. If it goes late, Jones probably wins, but Henderson can very well spark him out of there.

Comment

Hendo has a low puncher's chance. I think some of you WANT him to win, not that you actually believe he will.

Also last night showed Jones has a good chin, and will probably not get one punched by anybody, and Hendo is only going to be able to land 1 shot at a time(with no load up so there's even less power there) and plenty of guys have been able to take his bombs and keep coming.

Easy win for Jones. Afterwards, everybody and his grandma will claim Hendo is way too old, washed up, should retire etc.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
              Hendo has a low puncher's chance. I think some of you WANT him to win, not that you actually believe he will.

Also last night showed Jones has a good chin, and will probably not get one punched by anybody, and Hendo is only going to be able to land 1 shot at a time(with no load up so there's even less power there) and plenty of guys have been able to take his bombs and keep coming.

Easy win for Jones. Afterwards, everybody and his grandma will claim Hendo is way too old, washed up, should retire etc.
              Uhhhhh, well Jones is the obvious favorite here.

But Hendo does happen to have a fan or two.

Is that a major revelation or something to you?

Comment

Shogun and Fedor fans are butthurt about their losses to him, and I doubt it's 'Hendo fans' as much as Jones haters that are pulling for a Hendo win.

Comment

everytime Jones defeats a top guy, the haters line up the next guy that will "expose" Jones. it is sad and says more about fans than it does about Jones.

guy is a stud, has almost cleaned out the whole division, doesn't play it safe, doesn't LNP and still people hate him. just sad.
                  Last edited by Zn1; 04-22-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                    Shogun and Fedor fans are butthurt about their losses to him, and I doubt it's 'Hendo fans' as much as Jones haters that are pulling for a Hendo win.
                    I love Henderson. And I was very happy when he beat Shogun (even though I love Shogun, but a little bit less than Hendo).

Comment

Working...
                    X