No announcement yet.

NBC: George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    An innocent man would act that way if he felt his life was threatened. This is just another case of black people jumping the gun and just reacting out of race. Kind of the same thing when Obama got elected and black people that didn't give a crap about any election prior to this one, "had to come out and make a difference".
    QFT.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      QFT.
      It's not meant to be racist or be offensive but black people certainly jumped the gun in this case. When a man is innocent walking the streets, you don't put bounties on his head. Let justice run its course.

Comment

Hope he gets the ban hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Long temp ban, not a perma.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Long temp ban, not a perma.....
            I hope he gets his avatar rearranged and his signature perma opened.

Comment

It's not meant to be racist or be offensive but black people certainly jumped the gun in this case. When a man is innocent walking the streets, you don't put bounties on his head. Let justice run its course.
              we dont even know if hes guilty or not. take him to court and let all the evidence present itself.

i hope justice is rightfully served

Comment

For what? Because I said black people overreacted by not letting justice be served? Wouldn't you say putting a bounty over the head of an innocent man overreacting?

Comment

I hope he gets his avatar rearranged and his signature perma opened.

To be honest, I'm surprised a Zimmerman alt hasn't been created yet.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    we dont even know if hes guilty or not. take him to court and let all the evidence present itself.

i do feel bad for TM tho.
                    It's a tragic story, indeed. That's why we need justice to decide the penalty. Not a bunch of vigilantes that want to take the law into their own hands.

Comment

For what? Because I said black people overreacted by not letting justice be served? Wouldn't you say putting a bounty over the head of an innocent man overreacting?
                      Dude, what?

Comment

Working...
                      X