No announcement yet.

I don't like Latinas anymore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Thats cuz your in Georgia. if you lived on the west coast you would love latinas more imo
    The very first girl I ever liked/ had a crush on was a brunette. This was in TX.

I've been living here in GA since I was 9 years old. Even when I lived in TX, I was sorrounded by white folks.

I have always like the company of gabachos better than the company of LAtinos.

Just playing. When I was 11 I moved to the hood and the Latinos tease me for not speaking Spanish properly. Then at 14 I moved back to the 'burbs but I befriended a lot of Mexican friends in the hood. As a matter of fact I've had the most fun around Latinos. When I moved to the 'burbs eveything got wack. I was discriminated, I befriended blacks and embrace their culture and my dad was mad at me for hangin' with *****s, and I learned how slutty teenage white girls can be. Yessir.

Comment

Alright, Internet *****s I'm about to tell y'all why I really stopped liking Latinas.

There's this Chicanita I used to really like. Not only did I want to **** her but I also wanted to be in a serious relationship with her. She has a kid and has a very negletful boyfriend who is also her baby daddy. She likes me but she refuses to leave that vato for me because she wants to stay with him because well, he's the father of her baby.

She's not even hot. She's average looking and her best physical attribute is her ass. She's the girly type. I like those type of b!tches.

Anyway, I used to go over to her appartment and talk to her on my free time and we even made out once and I got an erection. My penis was so hard that I wanted to **** her right then and there at her apartment while her boyfriend and kid weren't there but she gave me the same old bull****. I used to wonder if she was misleading me and led me to believe that she liked me. I haven't seen her ever since that happened. I figure that I was wasting my time with her. She text me and talks to me on Facebook all the time. The last time we spoke on the phone I told her and I was just playing,"So when are you going to leave that ***** and run off with me?" She told me, again, that she wants to stay with him because he's the father or her baby but this time I didn't give a ****.

I don't take her seriously anymore and I realized that I don't want to **** with b!tches who have kids.

I also used to like this Puerto Rican lady. She's perhaps the coolest b!tch I know. She gave my boy a lap dance at his birthday party and watches **** but she ain't no hoe. She's also the girly type but she's hot. She's got big **** and a big ass. I guess I waited too long and didn't ask her out soon enough. So now she's seeing this dude and she seems to really like him.

Most of the girls that I know are white and plenty of them are single. The last two dates I've been on; the girls have been black. One was from Atlanta,Georgia and the other was Jamaican. Most Latinas I know are here illegally and are searching for men with "papeles." I don't like them papeles hungry b!tches because that's all they want. My homegirl married this vato who was an illegal and as soon as he got his papeles he left her. That's some bull****.

The other Latinas I know--I just can't stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post

Just playing. When I was 11 I moved to the hood and the Latinos tease me for not speaking Spanish properly. Then at 14 I moved back to the 'burbs but I befriended a lot of Mexican friends in the hood. As a matter of fact I've had the most fun around Latinos. When I moved to the 'burbs eveything got wack. I was discriminated, I befriended blacks and embrace their culture and my dad was mad at me for hangin' with *****s, and I learned how slutty teenage white girls can be. Yessir.
        Them nickles in da hood dont even speak spanish properly , lol (Ansina= like that)
        Why do you say you befriended them?

Growing up in the hood of West Dallas , the Ledbetter Xll (12) side, hence the user name bigd=Dallas and lb12=Ledbetter 12, I went to L G Pinkston HS, no joke, the west Dallas projects were right across the street, Most of the people in school were black, at the time about 70% black, 28% Hispanic and the rest were Vietnamese, we only had 2 (not % neither, lol) white kids in our school and 1 was transferring , so I hung out with a lot of black people and dated their women, taking them bitches from them , So I know what you mean about embracing their culture

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post
        Alright, Internet *****s I'm about to tell y'all why I really stopped liking Latinas.

There's this Chicanita I used to really like. Not only did I want to **** her but I also wanted to be in a serious relationship with her. She has a kid and has a very negletful boyfriend who is also her baby daddy. She likes me but she refuses to leave that vato for me because she wants to stay with him because well, he's the father of her baby.
        I read all the story cuz you are a cool cat in my book, otherwise I would of skipped it, but by reading this I knew where you were going

Its not that she is not into you, but she is too into her baby daddy, I bet he doesnt even give her the respect she deserves being his baby mama, she wont realize it now or maybe in the next few years, it will take something dramatic for her to realize it homie, BTH I think you are wasting your time, there are many of other beautiful women out there, your time will come

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
          Them nickles in da hood dont even speak spanish properly , lol (Ansina= like that)
          Why do you say you befriended them?

Growing up in the hood of West Dallas , the Ledbetter Xll (12) side, hence the user name bigd=Dallas and lb12=Ledbetter 12, I went to L G Pinkston HS, no joke, the west Dallas projects were right across the street, Most of the people in school were black, at the time about 70% black, 28% Hispanic and the rest were Vietnamese, we only had 2 (not % neither, lol) white kids in our school and 1 was transferring , so I hung out with a lot of black people and dated their women, taking them bitches from them , So I know what you mean about embracing their culture

I read all the story cuz you are a cool cat in my book, otherwise I would of skipped it, but by reading this I knew where you were going

Its not that she is not into you, but she is too into her baby daddy, I bet he doesnt even give her the respect she deserves being his baby mama, she wont realize it now or maybe in the next few years, it will take something dramatic for her to realize it homie, BTH I think you are wasting your time, there are many of other beautiful women out there, your time will come
          Thanks man, I ain't messing with that girl anymore. She's in the past shawty.

Comment

Working...
          X