Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kessler-froch what REALLY happened (a non biased account of what took place)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Big words for a little man, do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?:gay:

black-ink - mate i always prefer to not listen to the commentary when scoring a contest, i had froch a clear winner with sauerland and showtime obviously conspiring against him to set up this blatant injustice
    read through your posts again,your a ****** who has no clue about boxing,youve got froch in your top 5 of all time,of coures you think he won,froch said he was going there for the knockout and got beat by 3-4 clear rounds,end off,next fight AA knocks himout

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
      Third viewing, i muted the TV set, 6-6 draw.
      I didn't watch it live, downloaded it a watched it the day after. I got the same score, 6-6. I didn't mute it though, I always get bored with no commentary or foreign commentary, not sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        read through your posts again,your a ****** who has no clue about boxing,youve got froch in your top 5 of all time,of coures you think he won,froch said he was going there for the knockout and got beat by 3-4 clear rounds,end off,next fight AA knocks himout
        its my personal list of my top faves of all time, where the hell does it say "p4p top 5 all time rankings"

twat

Comment

John Ruiz is the top fighter of all time? Great stuff

Comment

Seems like you score boxing in a weird way I was routing for Froch but I had kessler two rounds up my scoring, If u give all the close rounds to Froch because he was the champion then you can make a case for him to get a narrow win, Old Skool judges who used to judge like this would have gave it to Froch

Comment

Originally posted by hattonthehammer View Post
              its my personal list of my top faves of all time, where the hell does it say "p4p top 5 all time rankings"

twat
              oi **** when did i say he was in your p4p list???stop making up **** silly little boy

Comment

it was a slip in the 5th round watch the replay , froch didnt land only air!!

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                  John Ruiz is the top fighter of all time? Great stuff
                  Have never claimed ruiz is the best fighter of all time

I have him, ali and louis tied as the greatest heavyweights that ever lived but we will never know who was the best of the 3 because they are all from different generations.

PS:For those wishing to hear more of my fantastic "john ruiz awareness" ive a ton of old vids, links etc to back up my claim that he is the greatest heavyweight of our generation

Comment

Froch won that fight.

He took 4,5,10,11,12 clearly and probably 1 and 2 as well.

Kessler's only clear round was round 8.

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
                      it was a slip in the 5th round watch the replay , froch didnt land only air!!

As blatant a knockdown as you can get

It was the exact same incident that floored abraham against dirrell and yet that got scored a knockdown, why??

because sauerland and showtime are conspiring against carl froch who we all know is the best super middleweight in the world right now

Comment

Working...
                      X