No announcement yet.

We are the Marines!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are the Marines!

Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't ****.
    Marine Major General John F. Kelly

Settle down motivator.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
      Settle down motivator.
      you must be a Marine or been around them cause motivator is something unique to the Corps.Yes im a ****en Motard. I love this ****.

Comment

Semper Fi!!!!!!!

Comment

"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines."
          Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918

Comment

bonzaiiiiiiii

Comment

A friend of mine is PFC, doing his toure in Afghanistan, always keeping him in thoughts. Bastard was always the crazy one, musta be even crazier now that they gave him a rifle and an unlimited supply of ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                A friend of mine is PFC, doing his toure in Afghanistan, always keeping him in thoughts. Bastard was always the crazy one, musta be even crazier now that they gave him a rifle and an unlimited supply of ammo.
                "THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS... is over 225 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. We were born in a Bomb Crater, Our Mother was an M-16 & Our Father was the Devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I am a rough looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green amphibious monster, made of blood and guts, who arose from the sea, feasting on anti-Americans throughout the globe. Whenever it may arise, and when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battlefield, giving my life for Mom, the Corps, and the American Flag. We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the Hell out of both of them. Marine by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, MARINE BY GOD!!! OORAH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X