Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 3.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PrettyBoy32
    he's cool with me, although i usually see him e-duking it out with someone.

Jim Jeffries
    we're cool, not sure why some people don't like him. no, he's not racist, he just has opinions like everyone else. every few months or so, a brief conversation will come up between a Porsche 911 Turbo VS. Audi R8 V10 lol. it's bound to happen for some reason.

squealpiggy
    educated dude with strong opinions, the only thing that i kind of rubs me the wrong way is how it sometimes seems he talks down to people on here. not such a big deal though. one day, i hope to encourage him to start www.religionscene.com

Tengoshi
    i remember seeing him argue with welter skelter when he posted pics up of some sushi that he (welt) had made. wet vs non-wet rice

FROCH (Rich Loc)
    rich loc's cool in my book (sans that stupid smiley )

Comment

I'm cool with all of them. Agree on some points, disagree on other but recognize they all add to this forum.

Comment

PrettyBoy32:

Essential to the lounge, I have a feeling as to who keeps reporting him, but I wont mention names.

Jim Jeffries :

I dont know enough about him.-

squealpiggy:

Very intelligent poster, I dont understand why he gets so much hate.

Tengoshi:

I dont know enough about him

FROCH (Rich Loc):

Once a necessary contributor to the lounge, he went Limey and never came back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          This week's 5.

PrettyBoy32 - One of my best buddies. E-known him since back in 2008.

Jim Jeffries - He's cool.

squealpiggy - Seems like a smart poster. I like his views on religion. Don't agree on his views on ****sexuality but we can't agree on everything.

Tengoshi - Gay a$$ poster but gets a pass for being a Mobb Deep fan and baseball fan.

FROCH (Rich Loc) - Seems like a cool and chilled out person.

Comment

All good dudes but ima drop it like you mans do

PrettyBoy32 (I knew PB before the snitch incidents,Before he turned gangsta before the tales of mans underwear in his mouth and his a good dude..Thats my boy right there cant judge a man i leave that for others never done me a wrong and always came at me with respect so 2 you PB i salute and raise my Spliff G

squealpiggy (The Domes Badboy.. Squeal is a funny cool dude with a warped sense of humour but i like it)

Tengoshi (Good dude with swagger and a cool name)

FROCH (Rich Loc) (Another good dude and caught a few jokes off his posts as well)

Comment

PrettyBoy 32 - Swagger Jacker

Jim Jeffries - Cool

squealpiggy - Top poster

Tengoshi - Not sure who this guy is

FROCH (Rich Loc) - Username whore, but a good poster.

Comment

The first 4 are my boys, but the last one seems to act a b1tch lately.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  The first 4 are my boys, but the last one seems to act a b1tch lately.
                  lately? If by lately you mean this whole year thus far, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    lately? If by lately you mean this whole year thus far, sure.
                    Everyone is angry because this is the Yank Lounge. As of now.

There is no "American Lang" we just use this forum for that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

PrettyBoy32
                      He's a homie, pretty funny dude. I feel sorry for him because he doesn't get any good flavored kush.

Jim Jeffries
                      Pretty intelligent poster from what I've seen of him.

squealpiggy
                      I only really know him for his e-beef with Tha_Greatest.

Tengoshi
                      He has a fine taste in women. San Francisco Giants are better.

FROCH (Rich Loc)

Pretty funny poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X