No announcement yet.

Robbie Lawler: Mayweather wouldn't last 2 minutes with any top UFC fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    The media is bringing up this stuff. The media is trying to pit boxing against MMA and these fighters are just answering the questions the way fighters would.
    The media is a joke, some reporter asked Floyd would you fight Ronda Rousey, wtf? seems like that reporter was trying to bait Floyd to say yes knowing his history of domestic violence.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      still waiting for one of these UFC guys to stay on top of their game for 18 years straight and dominate the sport.
      That's an impossibility... There's way to many variables involved in the sport, and way to many ways to lose a fight. Not to mention the training involved means their bodies break down when in a training camp you have to go thru Cardio, Wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Kickboxing, sparring etc. and now with the strict drug testing, it's gonna happen more often!

While I don't like to buy into the MMA vs Boxing debate, there's no denying that the training involved makes it harder for an MMA fighter to make it to fight night than a Boxer.

The closest an MMA fighter will come to that is probably Vitor Belfort, who has been popped for PEDs and TRT but has been fighting at the highest level since 1996! But then again, you've got guys like Holyfield who've done the same and Mayweathers Testosterone levels are pretty shady, so who are we to judge!

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
        Amazingly enough no MMA fighter would last two minutes with even a semi decent rifle marksman.

There's no MMA fighter out there who could even take ten points off me in a game of badminton.

Maybe a few more books and a little less steroid use Robbie. Idiot.
        Ehh, what the flying fck are you on about?? The guy has never come close to failing a drug test yet, and what books are you on about?

There's more evidence of Mayweather being on PEDs than there is Robbie Lawler... Idiot

Comment

Mayweather is not a mixed martial artist. So......?

Comment

Mayweather definitely can last 2 minutes with any MMA fighters even with the heavyweights. He's the best at running backwards..

Comment

I have an amatuer fighter who before he even had 1 fight, was beating the living crap of UFC fighters in the gym who are pro's w/ many fights...My advice stay in your lane...

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                I have an amatuer fighter who is bfore he even had 1 fight was beating the living carp of UFC fighters in the gym who are pro's w/ many fights...My advice stay in your lane...
                exactly...how long would lawlor last in the ring with a decent pro fighter? 30 seconds

none of that dry humping going on in a boxing ring

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                  Ehh, what the flying fck are you on about?? The guy has never come close to failing a drug test yet, and what books are you on about?

There's more evidence of Mayweather being on PEDs than there is Robbie Lawler... Idiot
                  Fella, Robbie Lawler uses PEDs. Floyd Mayweather uses PEDs. Manny uses PEDs.
                  ALL professional athletes use PEDs. Steroids and illegal supps are rife throughout all professional sport and even rigorous year round testing cannot entirely wipe it out. The only ones who get caught are the idiots who aren't careful about it.

Feel free to live in cloud cuckoo land if that concept upsets you.

Furthermore if you cannot understand the gist of my comments then I suggest you may also wish to join Mr Lawler in working on pursuits that increase your intelligence (such as reading books). It is rather amusing that due to YOUR incomprehension you refer to me as an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post

Believe that if you will, I trained in the same gym with him for 1.5 years and watched him get injections in his ass cheak on a nearly daily basis (as were 90% of people in the gym). Everyone in mma especially ufc are on something it's only the real dumb ones who get caught, every one in the industry knows this.

Comment

I bet an MMA fighter will not last 2 minutes versus a sumo wrestler in a sumo match.

Na, I bet an MMA fighter can't beat Usain Bolt in a race.

I bet an MMA fighter loses to an adult Siberian Tiger in a fight in the jungle.

Comment

Working...
                      X