No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner, Mitchell Assist in Post-Sandy Clean-Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner, Mitchell Assist in Post-Sandy Clean-Up

Undefeated former World Champion Adrien Broner and undefeated NABO Heavyweight Champion Seth Mitchell assist in the post-Hurricane Sandy clean-up of the Boys & Girls Club of Atlantic City on November 14, 2012 in Atlantic City, New Jersey in advance of Broner’s world title fight against WBC Lightweight World Champion Antonio DeMarco and Mitchell’s title defense against Johnathon Banks, both of which will take place Saturday, November 17 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing. Photos by Tom Briglia/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

INB4 "I hate Broner for helping out"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      INB4 "I hate Broner for helping out"
      You know he was their littering and punching infants.

Comment

I hate Broner for helping out

Comment

That's whats up......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I hate Broner for helping out
            for reals, this kid is only doing this for the media attention. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              for reals, this kid is only doing this for the media attention. SMH
              and he was acting like a clown while doing it....thank god Seth was there to set him straight

Comment

good PR is always necessary & that's what it is as his kicks aren't even dirty, but the kids have smiles, so that's important.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  and he was acting like a clown while doing it....thank god Seth was there to set him straight
                  I know right, if it wasn't for Seth being their the whole event would have turned for the worse with broner un-thoughtful demeanor. Respect to Seth because if not for him broner would have just turned the good deed into a mockery.

Our prayers goes out to all those affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    good PR is always necessary & that's what it is as his kicks aren't even dirty, but the kids have smiles, so that's important.
                    The girl to his left had clean shoes too.
                    I guess she was there for PR purposes

Comment

Working...
                    X