Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pacfans continue to spin history when it comes to testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carts View Post
    like i said since day one floyd is a pu.ssy asking for an extra test he didnt asked before and yet he said pac is easy work
    yep. it's easy to spot clowns. they're very confused and trying hard to have it both ways. pac is weak. pac is strong. completely different premise. even insects could distinguish between hot and cold. you won't see them in winter. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
      Like I said since day one: If Manny is clean like he says, taking any test shouldn't be a problem, should it? In particular when $40million is on the table. Simple logic. Manny has yet to come up with a good excuse as to why he hasn't accepted the tests.

And I'm sorry, but "I'm afraid of needles." isn't going to cut it. Manny, Bob Arum, and Top Rank are highly suspicious if you ask me.
      here is something that you should have been thinking...you try to make a point that Manny SHOULD take the test because $40 mil is on the table.....well, if $40 mil is on the table...then why did so called "money" mayweather come up with a stupid demand that caused the collapse in the first place...

also, genius, why ask for 14 days on the first negotiations...then when the second negotiations comes up...all of a sudden ask for testing all the way until the day of the fight ???

that's bringing up new shiet to stall the fight again...

if somehow you still don't get it... then i can see why you are a floyd fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos-El_indio View Post
        pacfans are a bunch of idiots who dont watch boxing they only watch pacquaio
        and carlos is a bitter man because pac knocked the f@ck out of cotto...

Comment

Like I said since day one: If Manny is clean like he says, taking any test shouldn't be a problem, should it? In particular when $40million is on the table. Simple logic. Manny has yet to come up with a good excuse as to why he hasn't accepted the tests.

And I'm sorry, but "I'm afraid of needles." isn't going to cut it. Manny, Bob Arum, and Top Rank are highly suspicious if you ask me.
          He never said he is afraid of needles. Show us a link he ever said it. Pac is a very superstitious man. He tries to avoid things that caused him problems before. Two days before the Morales 1 fight, the Nevada boxing commission asked Pac to give blood "again" because the blood test record done a month previously was lost(from the computer server?). This made him weak and dizzy. Note that this was not done to Morales, that is why Pac sensed a conspiracy to weaken him. Morales was still the apple of Arums's eye that time, not Pac. Whether it really weakened him physically or not, his loss to Morales made Pac wary of blood letting. Again, he never said he is afraid of needles. It is the stigma of loss/or bad luck associated with blood taken so near the fight he is avoiding.

Comment

who gives a fcuk? its pretty sad that mayweather wont fight at all unless he gets extra testing, and pacquiao isnt any better really because he keeps making up his own divisions to fight for "world titles"

Comment

The only people that claim Manny is doping are:

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
              Floyd Mayweather Sr.
              Roger Maywether
              And You idiots

I'd be more choosy of who I side with.....

Comment

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
                The only people that claim Manny is doping are:

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                Floyd Mayweather Sr.
                Roger Maywether
                And You idiots

I'd be more choosy of who I side with.....
                Might as well call the boxing commission and tell them to stop acting stupid and quit testing every boxer suspected of doping.

Comment

Working...
                X