• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather charges upgraded: Threatened to "beat the ass" of sons

Michael Marley
    Boxing Examiner
    September 16th, 2010

As I predicted, additional criminal charges have been brought in an amended complaint/information filed Thursday morning by the Clark County DA's office against undefeated boxer Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather's first court date remains Nov. 9 or four days before Manny Pacquiao fights Antonio Margarito in Texas.

In addition to the grand larceny initial charge involving the forcible taking of a cell phone belonging to Baby Mama Josie Harris, the 33 year old Las Vegas resident's early morning invasion of the house where she and their three children live has engendered other felony and misdemeanor charges.

The most shocking allegation, which comes under the coercion heading, is that an angry Mayweather, supposedly upset because a) Harris is dating an NBA player named CJ Watson and/or b) the house was not kept in pristine condition, threatened to "beat the ass" of his own sons, Koraun and Zion.

Mayweather is represented on this case by high profile, high priced defense attorney Richard Wright. Wright has represented ex-Governor Jim Gibbons and other boldfaced names.

Mayweather is now charged with misdemeanor "battery domestic violence" charges for allegedly punching and otherwise hitting Harris, whose age has been given as 31 and 32.

According to her complaint to police, Harris told Mayweather she was having sexual relations with Watson, a Las Vegan formerly with Golden State and now with the Chicago Bulls.

His father, Charles Watson, flatly denied any such relationship to celebrity gossip site, TMZ.

The plot thickens against the embattled Mayweather.

Meanwhile, uncle and trainer Roger "Black Mamba" Mayweather faces an Oct. 25 assault trial in Vegas for allged assault on female boxer Melissa "Guard Your Grill" St. Vil.

And "known associate" Ocie Harris has his attempted murder trial, related to shots fired outside a Las Vegas roller skating rink, in February of next year.

The Mayweather boxing calendar is empty but the trial calendar is jampacked.

I don't see anything wrong with threatening to beat your child's ass in all honesty. Plenty of times my dad boxed the taste out of my mouth.

Comment

Like father like son man, indeed he is a product of his own upbringing. I hope those kids aren't thrown in the same sick cycle of domestic abuse as their father and grandpap.

Comment

That's some sad, pathetic ****.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          I don't see anything wrong with threatening to beat your child's ass in all honesty. Plenty of times my dad boxed the taste out of my mouth.
          ^^^^^this.

Comment

Mayweather is a Zionist! Look what he's named his son. :laff2:

Comment

is it just me or is every Floyd related news update posted by someone with Pac in their avy?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Probably more so that he threatened to hit them if they called the police or tried to help their mother. That's the Coercion part. Wasn't just an empty threat because they didn't make their bed or something like that.

Comment

jury will recommend 18 months confinement, but judge will probably sentence him to 14 plus 5 years probation.

Comment

Whippings kept me out of trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X