No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Bodyguards on 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbos View Post
    thats respect to manny, money changes people, but pac never forget his roots.
    I really wonder if its worth it. I would probably donate money to the police force or something there, but living there? hell no.
    quite honestly, if I grew up in that horrible or a neighborhood, I would probably want to get out and never come back.

I can only hope that Pacquiao's personality and friendly, giving personality can have a good influence on parts of the Phillipines. Ive heard that the crime rate plummits during his fights...so even the criminals still care about him.

lol...its hard to believe that the Pacquiao that lives like a mafia lord and this Pacquiao can be the same guy...

seems strange, but you do what you have to to keep safe.
    Pacquiao is very dangerous in multiple ways, despite his carefree, friendly demeanor haha

Comment

Originally posted by TiTiBok View Post
      Well u ain't seen nothin yet, try to go back in phil, go to Quiapo, Manila probably by night time & just linger there....
      ive seen A LOT in PI i go every few years, Jus lettin ppl know wat its like at the mall. I got fam in Pampanga and Manila and fought along side with my cousins with sticks and nails in Macabebe and Masantol , Pampanga and saw heads get cracked open with no poice or ambulance. Ive walked around Sanchopanza, Manila in the DAY and saw a guy break a bottle over a girls head, AND IM FROM JERSEY, pretty sure ive seen wayyyyy more than You in your life!!
      Last edited by kocface; 04-14-2009, 12:42 AM. Reason: add

Comment

In the P.I., if you have Pac's stature, it's not the people, gangsters, robbers, hobos, or terrorists you are worried about, it's the politicians, businessmen and people who have a vested interest in you and your career that you must be wary of.

Pac is the people's champion and will never be harmed by "his" people. It's the ones who have use for him that will be the ones who will ultimately wish him harm.

I hope he never runs for office again. Once his boxing career is over, he will be of no use to alot of powerful people and that's when his troubles will begin. He will either become a martyr for political purposes or will be eliminated because he is too popular for his own good.

This is how Philippine politics work.

I would suggest that he sticks to entertainment. He is already a combination of Bruce Lee, Elvis Presley, and Muhammad Ali. He doesn't need to be Ronald Reagan.

Comment

Jesus Christ, security is no joke if their packing P90 submachine guns.

Comment

Did anybody else notice Freddie say they were hydrating Oscar igth before the fight? what did yall think about that?

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
              Did anybody else notice Freddie say they were hydrating Oscar igth before the fight? what did yall think about that?
              Old news man. Why are so many people focusing on what he said? We know this already.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
              X