Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao not leaving Arum for Mayweather bout : inquirer.net

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully both Pacquiao and Mayweather end up broke and living on the streets.

Comment

manny has nothing to prove its the other way around fraud killed his own legacy ducking multiple prime fighters plus hes a PED cheat ...pac-man is mad now thats not a nice thing for his future opponents

Comment

it's simple...Floyd just needs to come up with a guaranteed contract saying they have a fight as long as Top Rank isn't involved

they can arrange a fight around the expiration of PAC's contract...he can go run back to Top Rank after the fight is made

IF this contract gets made, PAC has no choice or else he's ducking...if Floyd's REAL reason is Top Rank, then he puts that verbiage in the contract

but of course, these two dildos will ignore this simple solution

Comment

And once again PAC has no problem expressing that he wants to fight Floyd whether he's bluffing of not he's willing to say he wants the fight. Have Floyd ever said he wants pac?? Even with the new demands for PAC to leave top rank he still doesn't mention anything about fighting pac. All we get from Floyd is I won't do business with arum and what's manny's ppv numbers.

Comment

SO manny says he won't leave TR in order to get a fight with Floyd. This would be ok if he and his team had not made fighters do this to fight him. Ok Hawkman.

Too bad floyd isn't trying to fight JMM or Tim, they left their promoter to get a bout with the #2 draw in the sport but Manny won't do it to fight the #1 draw. Even floyd left TR to secure a fight with ODH, then the #1 draw.

At least we know the fight is not happening so we can all focus on other topics.

Comment

I agree with Pacquiao, if Arum wants to make the fight, what difference does it make who Pacquiao's promotional outfit is?

However, on the same note, when was the last time Pacquiao fought a fighter who wasn't promoted by Top Rank? Plus, Pacquiao isn't the draw, Mayweather is. From the standpoint of Mayweather/GBP, it just makes good business sense to insist that Pacquiao leave TR seeing as Mayweather/BGP has all of the leverage. If the roles were reversed, Pacquiao/Arum would be singing the same song. See Robert Guerrero...

Comment

Pac has nothing left at TR. NOTHING!!!

Screw leaving for floyd he should leave for himself. Floyd fight doesnt happen, fine but there are many other fights he can take and get IRS off his back, if its true. Pac is a bog enough name to succeed on own. Time maximize. Only a few fights left at this level. Re-signing will be a major mistake

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                  Why has pac got to leave arum is beyond me floyd? I can understand all the other excuses but this one is just baffling, it's not like he's going to take any share of yours floyd.
                  This is what I'm saying. Floyd will still get his guarantee purse that was agreed on so I don't know why PAC needs to leave arum?? Since when does Floyd started caring about PAC getting robbed by Bob?? Floyd will still get his share jut like it was agreed upon.

Comment

If Pacquaio wanted the fight AND stay with TR, he should have accepted the offer back in '09. Losing to Bradley and Marquez was a bad idea....

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
                      I agree with Pacquiao

This whole "leave Bob Arum" is so pathetic
                      It's not pathetic when someone else leaves their promoter to fight PAC though is it? I agree that if he leaves there's no guarantee that the fight will be made tho. They need to do something about that so PAC can gtfo tr

Comment

Working...
                      X