Comments Thread For: Margarito: If Chavez Hurts Martinez, He Will Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Ouch........
    Margs needs a driver because he is legally blind in one eye and can't drive...Martinez has a driver because its a luxury, not a necessity....ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Margs needs a driver because he is legally blind in one eye and can't drive...Martinez has a driver because its a luxury, not a necessity....ouch!
      If that little temper tantrum of a post made you feel better, then good on you, bud.

Comment

If that little temper tantrum of a post made you feel better, then good on you, bud.
        damn, lol, he sure got angry and it was funny, lol, nice response, lol, hope he doesnt get angrier, lol

Comment

margacheato is crap! word has it he cheated on his wife and of course in his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            lets see ,the key word here is IF which i doubt it will happen but well see,and margarito is full of crap he said fraud jr is very intelligent and has proved it against quality opponents,what fights has he been watching.
            Come on man. Andy Lee is the best middleweight in all of Ireland. And that has to count for something, doesn't it?

Comment

Keep the presure and hit him with good plasters, that's how He made it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                The man beat a baby with no experience....and the ref stopped the fight, Margs didn't win by KO.

He is 3 years younger than Martinez and already retired because of his horrible defense, Martinez is fighting for like the 5th consecutive million dollar payday.
                You can say whatever you want about the matter, but the fact remains that Margarito annihilated Martinez!!! It will go in history as such no matter how much you, or I, like it or dislike it!!!

By the way, I'm not sure who makes more money, but I am sure Margarito is a multi-millionaire (just like Martinez is)... Not that it matters because neither you, or I, will ever see a penny of that!!

Comment

Wow...I just stated a fact, not upset about anything. Perhaps you may be the one offended..by what, I'm not really sure. Margs did get caught trying to cheat and he is the one who is retired mostly due to an eye injury which could have probably been prevented if he had exercised better defense during his career.

I just think it's funny that people put so much stock in his advice, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                    You can say whatever you want about the matter, but the fact remains that Margarito annihilated Martinez!!! It will go in history as such no matter how much you, or I, like it or dislike it!!!

By the way, I'm not sure who makes more money, but I am sure Margarito is a multi-millionaire (just like Martinez is)... Not that it matters because neither you, or I, will ever see a penny of that!!
                    So you think that if Margs, even last year, fought Martinez he would win?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      damn, lol, he sure got angry and it was funny, lol, nice response, lol, hope he doesnt get angrier, lol
                      this post....

Comment

Working...
                      X