Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should people on government assistance be drug tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

govt assistance should be dropped

technically, its just the govt leeching money off of productive people, stealing over half of it and then giving out the little thats left over to other people for votes

what a waste... charities do it much better

and drugs should be legal... or at least regulated locally

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      govt assistance should be dropped

technically, its just the govt leeching money off of productive people, stealing over half of it and then giving out the little thats left over to other people for votes

what a waste... charities do it much better

and drugs should be legal... or at least regulated locally
      A return to Victorian values? How terribly charitable of you. Send em to the Poor House. Let them eat cake.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        A return to Victorian values? How terribly charitable of you. Send em to the Poor House. Let them eat cake.
        believe what you will

Comment

Leaving the poor to fend for themselves almost cost us dearly owing to the appalling state of the new conscripts in the First World War. Malnutrition and disease were the order of the day.

Comment

Leaving the poor to fend for themselves almost cost us dearly owing to the appalling state of the new conscripts in the First World War. Malnutrition and disease were the order of the day.
            go on

i want details

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
              I live near ghetto areas and it amazes me what one can do with government assistance (Nice clothes, Nice car with stereo system, rims, etc).
              Here too. Brand new cars, BMW's...its because they barely pay rent and whatever money they make can go to the cars. Also the parents are usually the ones on assistance and the kids aren't. So they live at home and pimp the system.

Comment

details, slut

Comment

I dont give a **** really because im well off.

Comment

I thought that food stamp was in like a debit card and when you go to the supermarket if you buy something other than food you have to pay out of urpocket.
                    wic let you get food as well. Housing assistance send the money straight to the apartment owner. You can't pass judgement because other people. When I got here to florida my dad was the only one working getting pay 7 dollars per hours. And we were living in a stuido with 5 member of the family.

Comment

Working...
                    X