Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    No youre getting Pathetic...And before you go calling people ******s...******. Everyone now agress that Cotto isnt shlt at 154....he sucks at 154. His best fights were at 147. lol He hasnt dominated shlt at 154. So you think thats Cottos best weight???? What was the word you used....oh yeah, ******! :WORD:
    DLH...at 154 was Floyds almost nightmare fight. One he retired so he wouldnt have to do again! :WORD: Manny weighed 142 fighting DLH Floyd weighed 150
    DLh weighed on fight night 152 lbs against the little Manny coming up for the first time ever to fight a legend fighter. Being the smaller guy. ANd made DLH QUIT!!!!!

yeah get out of this thread...and dont come back!
    so floyd beat cotto at a weight division he's **** n pac at a weight division that doesnt exist

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      He will lose but I don't think by ko. I can see him lose like manny did to bradley or hagler did to leonard (in other words it'll be a loss on paper but not necessarily in the ring).

That said mosley almost decapitated him so a face down ass up manny style is possible but not likely.
      Stop the press...Mosley almost decapitated Floyd...so Manny style is not likely?

Great Point!!!!! :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        so floyd beat cotto at a weight division he's **** n pac at a weight division that doesnt exist
        WTF are you saying....Try again....English this time :AYWOoD:

Comment

Floyd and his team's formula will be low risk (ie. keep his "0"), high reward (ie. $$$)

I'm not just hearing this from Floyd. As an example, Interviews with his uncle support this as well.

Comment

The manny fans have me cracking up. This is amusing but sad like the KO manny took on Dec 8th 2012.

#neverforget

#Moneyteam

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
              u do realize floyd's 47 n 54 resume is better than manny's.

n cotto wasnt at ww lol n y do u have bradley there as if pac won?

pac at ww only has one wins over blown up jmm according to u dudes,dela hoya n clottey
              If I was a narc, I'd report you for stupidity, but I'm not.

Comment

Definatly, there's no doubt about it

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Floyd and his team's formula will be low risk (ie. keep his "0"), high reward (ie. $$$)
                  Rich coward...yeah we get it!!!

Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-02-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    If I was a narc, I'd report you for stupidity, but I'm not.
                    delahoya

clottey

jmm

out of the 3 of them the best win they have at ww is pac lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      WTF are you saying....Try again....English this time :AYWOoD:
                      typing on a phone sucks, just like manny's ww resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X