Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    You want to see a third fight?

Did you even see that "rematch"?

I like both guys, but that fight was downright pathetic.
    lol of course I saw it....I'm a true fan of boxing and hell if two guys are in the ring fighting...i can find pleasure in the fight...altho i wish it had been years earlier..

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      1,000 yucks says he's still thinking about Jacky, Stones!, MIB et al when I take my ringside seat at MSG in a fortnight to watch one of his idols (assuming Tony's cleared by the doc).
      That shit better get sorted : I've been looking forward to it for too long to have it screwed up/postoned now.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        According to Kb Roy hadnt lost anything by the rematch
        lol........no comment....not bringen that one back up....jus sayen

Comment

That shit better get sorted : I've been looking forward to it for too long to have it screwed up/postoned now.
          Do you still hate Tony?

Or do you now, like me, think that there was more bureaucratic BS than actual evidence of intended wrongdoing behind his ban?

Comment

You think I actively recruit anyone or that I wouldn't operate the same way without the numbers? I'm in this thread now, aren't I? It's not my fault I'm dug,

That's actually what I did. I was sent this thread on my wall yesterday. I only bumped it now apropos of the exchange in another thread. So there you go,
            Well, in my first post i noted that you used to scrap on your own. Against myself at one point actually. But i do see that you guys got a little squad thing going on. And you even have groupies nowadays, which is a whole nother funny conversation.

Now, unlike cuauht, who I consider a real motherfuka and cool as hell, i got no prob with you and the others mentioned in the interview Ive scrapped with all ya'll and i think all involved add to the lounge experience. But let me get real for a second, all ya'll motherfukas got hurt feelings. For some of the reasons previously mentioned.

Now if i were asked who's a punk on the site like cuauht was, you better believe some of my prior nemises' names are coming out. Why not?

Either that or yall like fighting with each other, which is fine by me too.

Now your groupies, they're bitc hes.

Comment

Jake Busey has spoken

Comment

Do you still hate Tony?

Or do you now, like me, think that there was more bureaucratic BS than actual evidence of intended wrongdoing behind his ban?
                I never hated Tony, granted when the allegations broke, like most boxing fans, I was absolutely livid at the thought of any fighter loading their wraps illegally to compound the damage done by their punches.

More than anything, I was burned out on his hype machine, which by that point, was out of control.

As for the entire scandal, in hindsight I don't think there was a sufficient body of evidence to warrant his exile, but I honestly don't care one way or the other.

I think they're both pretty much shot at this point, I'm just hoping for a good fight, with the recent string of nonsense we've had in major fights over the last few months.

Comment

Roy wins 10 times out of 10. I won't lie. In his prime, he was just more athletic and eye-catching/flashy. It's hard to beat a guy like that on the cards when you can't match him athletically.

But make no mistake, that first fight would have been a lot different had Hops switched to his technical style sooner.

Roy still would have won, but he'd wouldn't have looked like "superman", either.
                  What the fuk ever, dont make me pull your bhop card. Can we on the bhop side at least agree that bhop's resume>roy's.

Look, roy was bigger than bhop, bhop neutralizes roy's physical advantages prime for prime.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Jake Busey has spoken
                    Money talks pare.....

Flying the busey flag up in this piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Now if i were asked who's a punk on the site like cuauht was, you better believe some of my prior nemises' names are coming out. Why not?
                      No offense meant, Walt, you know me better than most : But I couldn't help but chuckle at this comment.

The sad truth is that most people around here take this shit way too seriously, hell, I should know ; I used to be one of those guys, back in my day.

I posted all the time, "pwned" users in the "Thunderdome", dug up old threads, all that jazz. But eventually, I grew up.

I think it's time everybody else did, too.

Comment

Working...
                      X