Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: I'm fighting in February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are getting too worked up. This is great news. This means he's planning on fighting Pac or Sergio real soon. This only has to do with the thread I made a week ago about Floyd being in a tough spot because everyone wants to see him fight Pac or Sergio in his next fight but I think his team would feel much better if he had another fight since the Ortiz fight ended prematurely.

I think he would fight one of them right now if he had another fight 1st or if the Ortiz fight had went atleast 6 or 8 rounds like it shouldve. It didnt though and they are scared that if he fights Floyd or Sergio right now then he might lose just because it took him too long to get started. Roger, his dad, and everyone is putting that in Floyd's head and you can tell that Floyd believes that also. That he needs to be more active and get more rounds or fights in.

They think he would beat both of those guys right now but they would be certain if he had 1 more fight. Thats what they want. This is great news. After that he will have all big fights and be ready for anyone but he wants that 1 extra fight to make sure he's all the way back. Shoot, the same Pac fans ripping him for this are the same one's who think Ortiz gave him hell. Well if thats the case then he needs another fight 1st. I mean, he's had 3 fights in 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Fine, didn't expect him to fight Pac anyways. Hopefully, Floyd does his normal dominace of a fighter that doesn't belong in the ring with him (not saying there's really any that should) while Pac rematches JMM. I want Pac to lose his p4p spot and have to be hungry again.
      imo pac proly doesnt belong in the ring with him either. in boxing floyd is obviously the best fighter around rite now. jmm and pac are on the same exact level imo and floyd is better than both. anyways i wanna see this fight because i want all this hype and talk to end once and for all and i want all of these fake boxing fans to disappear.

Comment

i don't see floyd fighting in february

Comment

I'm thinking it could be Berto.

But he's supposed to be fighting Ortiz.

Unless he offers Macklin step aside money or just outright offers the fight to Martinez which he will obviously take over the Macklin fight and fight Sergio?

Hmmm, not sure.

Would love it to be Martinez, though.

Comment

I guess he agreed terms with Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              So, obviously you didn't watch the video.

Comment

the way he words it "the fans wanna see a little bit more" sounds like it could be ortiz again.

Is anything signed between ortiz and berto?

I doubt he will fight in feb tho. I mean we need to get an announcement like this week if that is the case. Unless hes going to go on BAD or something extremely unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
                  They're all in it together, Floyd takes a fight in Feb, Pac fights Marquez in May (big money Cinco De Mayo), then Arum cashes out Pac in November for a Pac/Mayweather fight.
                  People have been saying this since the first negotiations fell through. They aren't in on anything together, unless this is the longest, most complicated long con of all long cons.

Hope it's Martinez. Don't know who else he could fight in February. I'd be disappointed if it's Ortiz again.

Comment

Originally posted by p53 View Post
                    fkn gay he knew pac cant fight at that date LOL

steroid cycling is kicking again for froid
                    Stop trolling NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                      Pay attention next time.....

Comment

Working...
                      X