No announcement yet.

Your favourite city and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
    Still aint been to Czech yet, planning on making a trip over to Prague sometime this year. you been?
    Nahh dude just been to West Europe and U.S for now. I watch documentaries and stuff so i have an idea how the other countries are without going there.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
      I like Valencia. Good weather, good food, decent transport, nice beach and clean.
      Must be cheap to vacation in Spain nowdays given the terrible terrible recession theyre going through.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Fajardo Pr beautiful view from my fams condo, but dont go so much anymore dont visit because of the crime rate and stuff. Then a 45 minute flight over is st maarten we have a house closeish to the beach and the beaches there take the cake. Oh and not to mention you get to do the stupid **** with the planes at Maho .
        You have it so tough eh

St Marteen the Dutch or French one cuz its one island divided by both of those countries yet same name but different spellings.

Yeh man PR is a deifnite one for me too they have some amazing historic sites and on a side note they invented Pina Colada so how cool is it to have it where it was invented. Crime Rate does bother me but we'll see when i plan for now its just a thought.

Also Mexico and Argentina sound good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Munich or Barcelona. Beauty and wealth everywhere.
          I have been to Copenhagen but it was for few hours as it was a layover. Very interesting. You been to Sweden? How is Stockholm/Malmo though?

I missed out on Germany sadly i was so tired at the end of my trip i decided to skip it but i can imagine as both have an international reputation for a reason.

Comment

Edinburgh, Scotland. The scenery, the first time you go there the castle above the city is awe-inspiring. Pictures don't really do it justice, you have to go there. It's an old city with great architecture. Princes St. is alive and busy. Always liked that place, it's bloody cold in the winter though.

Comment

+1 Edinburgh beautiful city

Comment

New Orleans, wouldn't want to live there but it is a great place to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  Must be cheap to vacation in Spain nowdays given the terrible terrible recession theyre going through.
                  Stayed in travel lodge which was cheap but overall it wasn't that cheap. Some of the people were poor and complained that they were poor to us but it didn't seem awful

Comment

Bratislava in slovakia has loads of females. so does montevideo in uruguay.

berlin is really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Edinburgh, Scotland. The scenery, the first time you go there the castle above the city is awe-inspiring. Pictures don't really do it justice, you have to go there. It's an old city with great architecture. Princes St. is alive and busy. Always liked that place, it's bloody cold in the winter though.

How is Wales? No one talks about it as its always England/Scotland that get the mentions.

Comment

Working...
                      X