No announcement yet.

Joel Osteen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    All those who preaches in the name of a certain God.
    are frauds?

im not going to call you condescending or arrogent because i dont know you well enough, but your wrong.

if they themselves believe it, then how can they be frauds?

i can understand if he didnt believe in god and was just preaching for the $, but he isnt.

if you wanted to make alot of money i doubt preaching would be your desired profession.

but calling him a fraud because you dont believe what he believes is stupid, if thats the case he can call you a fraud for believing nothing lol

i mean i know you didnt watch the vid because any person with all there chromosomes in there head can see it is a positive message. so your just hateing because you want to. which is fine if it makes sense, but calling him a fraud really doesnt make any to be honest

Comment

Been cool wih Joel Osteen since 03

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        What exactly makes him a ****** and a fraud?
        The fact that he's ******ed and fraudulent.

Comment

His father was actually very good and a man of the word. I don't watch Joel Osteen. How Ord sounds diluted to me and I would starve to death if I went to his church.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            His father was actually very good and a man of the word. I don't watch Joel Osteen. How Ord sounds diluted to me and I would starve to death if I went to his church.
            He's a fraud. He has denied The Christ he claims to serve. Christ said if you denied him before men he would deny you before the Father. He's one of those teachers they talked of in the last days people would heap upon themselves, having itching ears

Comment

TD Jakes.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                He speaks that prosperity doctrine, wealth.
                He’s very light on scripture. I prefer scripture to anecdotal stories, and feel good messages.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Religious people are compelled to preach because they think it's their way of saving people by enlightening them.

And don't you think you're more of ridiculing the people being preched because you're not giving them their rights to decide?
                  F#ck that. I don't give a f#ck if religion, veganism, walking a mile a day or whatever the f#ck improved your life. I don't need you talking to me about it & trying to sell me on it if I don't ask you about it first. This is why people think o many religious poeople are ass holes. They ar just like those vegans who hype their vegas bs at every opportuntiy cuz they think it'll help you.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Not a religious guy but this dude is p4p champion in the preacher world

He’s the biggest con artist too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      He's a fraud. He has denied The Christ he claims to serve. Christ said if you denied him before men he would deny you before the Father. He's one of those teachers they talked of in the last days people would heap upon themselves, having itching ears
                      I agree. He isn't my kind of teacher

Comment

Working...
                      X