No announcement yet.

floyd beats trinidad at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I mean seriously. The hatred for Floyd is flat out ridiculous. I realize he has a lot of butt-huggers but there are way more haters and you cannot make a thread about him without 10 pages of crying, insulting, etc.
    yeah man, but this is a forum and this is what people do

Comment

This has been raised many times. Trinidad was very outboxable. However, Floyd would have to avoid that left hook like the plague.

Floyd probably would have won but Trinidad definitely could have won by knockout.
      ^^^^^^ I agree.
      Plus Floyd would not be able to shoulder roll on the ropes all night or anywhere for that matter.

He would have to apply some offense and movement or Tito would go on full offense attack and one might squeeze in there(lets not forget Titos high connect percentage) and all it would take is one. But still edge to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Lmao but yet I don't spend my time hating on a guy I obviously don't like. That's what men do rite? No that's a female trait.
        according to who you? that means a lot. I don't spend much time on it. I,m a long time boxer and fan of boxing and I think mr health comes first is a fraud and a ducker. I,m not allowed to voice my opinion because it doesn't conform to yours. Yeah ok you crying about it is whats feminine. How come you're not complaining about guys like larryx who really do spend the whole day promoting the fan club. Oh yeah because you like his opinion. Before saying someone else has female tendencies you should look in the mirror buddy. You'll see where your getting the idea from.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          according to who you? that means a lot. I don't spend much time on it. I,m a long time boxer and fan of boxing and I think mr health comes first is a fraud and a ducker. I,m not allowed to voice my opinion because it doesn't conform to yours. Yeah ok you crying about it is whats feminine. How come you're not complaining about guys like larryx who really do spend the whole day promoting the fan club. Oh yeah because you like his opinion. Before saying someone else has female tendencies you should look in the mirror buddy. You'll see where your getting the idea from.
          Yea go in every thread and ruin it by repeating the same weak ****? That's not an opinion its an obsession. No1 cares to hear ur **** in every thread with the name Floyd Mayweather' attached to it. It has **** to do with this thread and there are plenty of threads for it but u feelthe need to say it again and again? Get a life. Either contribute to.the thread or shut up. U think ur adding something new? U think ur clever? U think ur imparting knowledge? No u just look like a butt hurt loser hating on a guy who doesn't care what u have to say

Comment

How could floyd beat trinidad? First he'd be too chiken shyt to fight him and second Floyd would get ROCKED by the left hook. And if it turned out like the DLH fight we all know who won that one...

Comment

possible...or he gets KTFO

but who are we kidding? if prime Tito was fighting today, you guys really think Floyd would step up?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                possible...or he gets KTFO

but who are we kidding? if prime Tito was fighting today, you guys really think Floyd would step up?
                Your response in Pac vs Trinidad thread:

Mastel Pac win evelytime!!! Mi rovie Pac!!!

Comment

Your response in Pac vs Trinidad thread:

Mastel Pac win evelytime!!! Mi rovie Pac!!!

go iron your yarmulke

i can picture PAC taking on Trinidad before i can see Floyd getting in the ring with him

if he did get in there, Floyd would be ultra defensive and put on the stinker of a lifetime en route to a decision

if he opens up, one of those left hooks sneaks in there and his ass might go to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    go iron your yarmulke

i can picture PAC taking on Trinidad before i can see Floyd getting in the ring with him

if he did get in there, Floyd would be ultra defensive and put on the stinker of a lifetime en route to a decision

if he opens up, one of those left hooks sneaks in there and his ass might go to sleep
                    You're the one with the dry cleaning store, buddy. I iron nothing.

I agree Tito would have had a good chance.

Comment

You're the one with the dry cleaning store, buddy. I iron nothing.

I agree Tito would have had a good chance.

a huge, relentless welter with power in both hands?

it wouldn't be easy for Floyd at all...and once he tastes that power, it would be all defense...it would be his best shot at winning...he is smart enough to not open up against Tito

he would have to 'baldomir' that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X