Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce-Roman Martinez in Play For November 24th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez vs Burgos is a much better fight. Arce gets destroyed at 130.

Comment

Damn thats a bold move

Comment

Arce is nuts. If he wins this, that's a great win in my opinion. He shouldn't fight above 122, he's already tiny at 122. He'll get KO'd by Martinez.

Comment

That fookin puzzy needs to rematch Rojas.

Comment

I talked to Rocky and They are pretty much fighting Burgos cuz is a mando. If the WBO aproves a special defense, then he can fight Arce wich would be BS. Rocky destroys Arce!

Arce needs to put some vagisile on, and fight Rojas, who is gonna give him a beating!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              If that fight gets made Arce has a good chance of beating Martinez. Martinez simply gets hit too much
              but i doubt arces's punches will do anything to martinez because of how small arce is,and arce also gets hit a lot,so if they both getting hit,i'll go with the bigger guy in this one (martinez)

Comment

4god

Jajajajajajaja arce vs rocky martinez jajajajajajajaja that sound like arce want to retire from boxing..........for me he lost a lot with rojas he need to give the rematch and then talk.....................................pero si se cree q se la va apuntar con el vegabajeņo esta bien jodio. Jajajajaja

rocky martinez the machine war

Comment

Gonna go with the bigger guy in this

Comment

You can't be serious.....

Comment

I'll be rooting for Arce to pull the upset but really can't see him doing it giving up so much weight, but at the same time I can see it ending like the WV2. I much rather see Burgos take that belt from Martinez he would have a better chance being a legit 130 pounder!

Comment

Working...
                      X