Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STRAIGHT UP UFO ON SNF game? Wtf was that? (Videos)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Vinny, big props to you. I think this is first time in History that a REAL Ufo was shown on live TV that wasnt a Hoax.

I wonder how the Government is going to "spin this". Im sure it was a "weather baloon"

ps: Clear anything illegal out of your house when "big brother" comes to talk to you about "what you thought you saw citizen"

Comment

• At 1:05 all I saw is the spider besides the Grimm thingy...

Comment

• Finally famous. Congrats Reed .

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Not in the game.

Anyone have a DVR? and you can rewind?

Goto the 9:23 EST mark of tonights show.... they are advertising a new show called grim... and in the background they are showing live footage of the cathedral.

WTF was that flying through the air?????????

Seriously Im sure a lot of you are like ... but seriously just go look.

Update to opening post

Wow, it either flew by twice or there were two of them, this also looks kinda like that UFO sighting in China a year or two back... good catch.

Comment

• ROY would be proud of you reed

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              [IMG][/IMG]
              This was over Chinas airport last year very similar

Comment

• only skimmed thru this article real quick but seems to talk about the Apollo 11 sitings...
                http://www.debunker.com/texts/apollo11.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Yo Vinny, big props to you. I think this is first time in History that a REAL Ufo was shown on live TV that wasnt a Hoax.

I wonder how the Government is going to "spin this". Im sure it was a "weather baloon"

ps: Clear anything illegal out of your house when "big brother" comes to talk to you about "what you thought you saw citizen"
                  Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                  Wow, it either flew by twice or there were two of them, this also looks kinda like that UFO sighting in China a year or two back... good catch.
                  Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                  This was over Chinas airport last year very similar

If u read the last few pages of the thread u would know the video was time lapsed, and those unexplained flying objects were explained.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                    Nah man, I dont buy that one bit. I have seen video footage and read about very important people in the highest positions possible with everything to lose come out and say that the ufo/alien subject is real. People like presidents of countries (President Truman), spiritual leaders that represent millions of people (Dalai Lama,Vatican's Pope,Louis Farrakhan), to the most revered NASA rocket scientist (Wernher Von Braun), to many former astronauts (Gordon Cooper,Buzz Aldrin,Neil Armstrong) to high ranking military (General Douglas MacArthur,Philip J. Corso), to Harvard educated psychologists (John E. Mack) and many many more people who have come forward and flat out said that other beings from some where else are in fact a reality and that it has been happening for a very long time.

Whether people want to bury their heads in the sand and act like everything is a lie and that all of these people that i just named are just making this stuff up then Im sorry but you are going to be in for a very rude and frightening awakening when the blind fold is lifted off of society because this is real.

Ill leave you with an interview that the first man that ever set foot on the moon Neil Armstrong gave in which he said..................................

Neil Armstrong & Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon.
                    According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: Whats there?

Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!

OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!

I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,

Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!

They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known

there was a possibility, the fact is, we were

warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any

question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their

ships were far superior to ours both in size and

technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing!

No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and

couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a

quick scoop and back again.

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:

"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But this message was never heard by the public -- because NASA censored it."

According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

Sorry for it being so long. Just some food for thought!
                    Well, those photos are just blurry lights. There is no way to determine what they actually are. And for me, there have been many photos and videos of the same looking blurry lights that have been explained.

And as for the Armstrong story, as far as i know its totally unconfirmed that ever happened. There is no evidence that the story, or the many many other alien stories are true at all.
                    So i dont know who is burying their head in the sand when it comes to believing these stories.

Comment

• Ya ya so what its time lapsed? When did Airplanes have orbs of lights surrounding them and come in at stupid trajectories?

I still believe REED< dont let these sheep change your search for troof

Comment

Working...
                      X