No announcement yet.

Floyd fans are ducking Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acdc View Post
    if you knew what an advisors job was you would now what i saying he advises them on the best possible fights for them to WIN, which means if they faced off with each other one would have to lose, which isnt good advising if you ask me...

Fighters, not teammates. Boxing is a sport of combat where you go head to head with another person.

So, give me one logical reason why Floyd fans don't ask for Floyd to fight Berto?

Any real fan, would be asking to see two undefeated welterweights square off.

Comment

That's like asking Pacquiao to fight his brother Bobby.

Comment

It's universally known that Floyd avoids dangerous fighters for less dangerous fighters who give close to the same paydays!!But luckily for boxing,1 head of this 2 headed monster,(Floyd),is currently out of the picture(for now)!!That means there's only 1 fighter left putting his cherrypicked farce matches on ppv,as soon as he's gone,boxing can resume it's correct posture!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
          Why does Manny have to fight everyone you guys don't ask Floyd to?
          floyds not fighting at all man....floyds not even talking boxing

Comment

Floyd so rarely fights that his fans don't bother talking about who he should fight.

Comment

mannys currently fighting and was looking for opponents..bertos called him out and stepped up..same cant be said about floyd who isnt fighting nor entertaining fighting....not really hard to understand

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                Floyd will return to take on Sergio Martinez before Berto. The same guy Manny ran for the hills from.
                WHEN?
                You seem to be an insider.

Comment

Of course, they want Manny to fight Berto,

but ask why Floyd doesn't fight him,

and they scatter.

Floyd isn't in the picture atm chumpster. Why are you and the rest of the occult using him as justification for the opponents Manny is and isn't choosing?

Comment

Fighters, not teammates. Boxing is a sport of combat where you go head to head with another person.

So, give me one logical reason why Floyd fans don't ask for Floyd to fight Berto?

Any real fan, would be asking to see two undefeated welterweights square off.
                    If Manny is Claiming that berto isnt a money fight. Why would Floyd Money Mayweather's fans consider him a potential opponent when Floyd Makes more money then the both of them put together??

Manny on the other hand claims to fight for his fans and the people. The people dont want to see Manny vs Mosley who hasnt won a fight in 2 years. They want to see Manny vs Berto or Marquez. It doesnt have to be berto it can be Marquez, hell he just got a belt at 154 so it can be martinez. These are logical bouts....Its not like we're asking him to get in a cage with a lion or bear...its berto...is he scared????

Comment

as a floyd fan, i never thought or said floyd shouldn't fight berto. i always considered having floyd fight martinez or cotto @ 154, or berto @ 147. berto would make a great opponent for floyd. i believe berto will get schooled if he steps in with floyd. it would be a great fight, but ive heard berto say in a video interview that he isn't thinking about fighting floyd because he is a good friend, i dont know if that changed now, but he said it when he beat quintana. it would be good to see nonetheless...

Comment

Working...
                      X