Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Fans: How do you explain Floyd constantly retiring to duck the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Fans: How do you explain Floyd constantly retiring to duck the best?

First he retired before he fought Hatton.. I don't know the exact reason for this, but I'm guessing it was because he was ducking Winky Wright. Floyd gave him a bs 80-20 contract that nobody thought Wright would accept, but he did.. and when winky wright accepted the fight.. mayweather completely ignored him and announced his retirement after that.

O.k so he beat Hatton and retires again.. at the time that the welterweight division was blowing up.. Cotto, Margarito, Paul Williams etc etc.

O.k so no more Floyd right? Wrong. He comes back when all of the top welterweights have beaten each other up, and fights a bloated Marquez 3 DIVISIONS ABOVE HIS OWN.

Next, he fights a 39 year old Mosley who lost to all the best fighters that he's faced(wright, cotto, forrest) and who's best win against De La Hoya can't be counted because he was admittedly on PEDs..

And amidst all the OST negotiations, when Manny FINALLY accepts unlimited blood testing, and everything is looking good.. HE RETIRES AGAIN.

I'm sorry if you think i'm a *******, but I'm not. I'm an intelligent, adult male boxing fan who's trying to understand what the hell Floyd is doing, and all evidence leads to him being a *****.. I'm sorry, but that's the damn truth.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-01-2010, 06:33 PM.

Floyd aka The Black Jesus doesn't need boxing!!!

Boxing needs him!

Enjoy your vacation, champ!

Comment

Who cares? Really...do you not get sick of reading/writing about it...

Btw he didnt ''fights a bloated Marquez 2 DIVISIONS ABOVE HIS OWN.''

It was two...135-147

Comment

*****s are either going to ignore u or go on an all attack bullshiet with their different personality. u might get a boat buyer investor, a lawyer, a ped expert and a business tycoon. so watch out

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
          Who cares? Really...do you not get sick of reading/writing about it...

Btw he didnt ''fights a bloated Marquez 2 DIVISIONS ABOVE HIS OWN.''

It was two...135-147
          If you don't care, why are you posting on my thread?

I'm asking a question, and what is the point of you being here, on a boxing website, if you don't want to talk about boxing.

Thanks for the bump.

Comment

The haters are owned by Floyd , all they do is scour the fake writers to quote any trivial piece bit of rubbish they can find on him , children have always been attracted to fairytales and this forum is full of children .

Comment

It can't be explained..

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                First he retired before he fought Hatton.. I don't know the exact reason for this, but I'm guessing it was because he was ducking Winky Wright. Floyd gave him a bs 80-20 contract that nobody thought Wright would accept, but he did.. and when winky wright accepted the fight.. mayweather completely ignored him and announced his retirement after that.

O.k so he beat Hatton and retires again.. at the time that the welterweight division was blowing up.. Cotto, Margarito, Paul Williams etc etc.

O.k so no more Floyd right? Wrong. He comes back when all of the top welterweights have beaten each other up, and fights a bloated Marquez 3 DIVISIONS ABOVE HIS OWN.

Next, he fights a 39 year old Mosley who lost to all the best fighters that he's faced(wright, cotto, forrest) and who's best win against De La Hoya can't be counted because he was admittedly on PEDs..

And amidst all the OST negotiations, when Manny FINALLY accepts unlimited blood testing, and everything is looking good.. HE RETIRES AGAIN.

I'm sorry if you think i'm a *******, but I'm not. I'm an intelligent, adult male boxing fan who's trying to understand what the hell Floyd is doing, and all evidence leads to him being a *****.. I'm sorry, but that's the damn truth.
                you're not a *******. you're just filipino.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP View Post
                  It can't be explained..
                  Nor is anyone going to change their mind on the (old) subject

Comment

them *****.............them ******s

Comment

Working...
                    X