No announcement yet.

Pacman is top 10 atg Accomplishment wise, Floyd is top 10 atg Skills wise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Pac would've done better against Marquez if Marquez was 36 and had to jump up 2 weight classes on a few months notice and Pac weighed higher than the agreed upon weight limit. Surely we can agree on that.
    I couldn't say it any better! Mayweather is such a farce right now it isn't even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
      ever heard of a typo dickwad? You know the 2 key is right next to the 3 key right? Or are you using them cheap nigerian non qwerty keyboards?
      you did say it in multiple posts...

Comment

Watching Pac last night was something special. I never liked him much but I'm slowly becoming a convert.

However, weight issues aside, let's not forget Mayweather utterly dominated with ease the guy that arguably whooped Pacman 3 times.

This is the fight of the decade. Maybe the fight of the last 2 decades. It MUST be made.
        A year ago today, was Pac a top ten all time great in your opinion?

Comment

Watching Pac last night was something special. I never liked him much but I'm slowly becoming a convert.

However, weight issues aside, let's not forget Mayweather utterly dominated with ease the guy that arguably whooped Pacman 3 times.

This is the fight of the decade. Maybe the fight of the last 2 decades. It MUST be made.
          Floyd IMO is the most skilled of all time.....

Pac is a top 10 atg...Floyd is a top 20.

Floyd beating the **** out of a "a top 10 atg" will go a LONGGGGGGGG way for his legacy.

Comment

^^

I'm not one to make lists, but I don't think Pacquiao is top 10 yet.

Comment

gayweather doesn't deserve a fight with Pacquiao. fraud jr needs to prove himself first by fighting real ww before dreaming of having a bout with pacquiao.

Comment

You mean defensive skills not overall skills. Floyd's a 10 when it comes to defense but a low 5 or 6 offensively.

Comment

1stly he was never hurt, never been dropped and never lost.

Pacman on the other hand has been KO'd several times so you do the math ghetto-Einstein.
                  ever see the Corley or Judah fight? Floyd Mayweather has been down once in his career against Carlos Hernandez(twice if you count the KD in the judah fight that wasn't counted). Pac's been ko'd when he was young and struggling to make weight, you *****'s are ridiculous. I can't wait till he loses, So all you annoying ****s can leave along with Floyd's 0.

Comment

yes. marquez whooped pacquiao 3 times in 2 fights.

marquez is that good.

Comment

ever heard of a typo dickwad? You know the 2 key is right next to the 3 key right? Or are you using them cheap nigerian non qwerty keyboards?
                      yeah but you "accidentally" did it twice....lol...#1 and # 4 post...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X