Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao fans, get in here and tell us your final thoughts on Mosley!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts on this thread about the fight...

It's about time Floyd faced a legit threat at WW. Judah, Baldomir and older version of DLH and Hatton at 147 weren't real test. While it isn't so bad to face DLH and Hatton for the money, you still have to mix in tough/dangerous fights if you care about your legacy. If not and its about the money....cool. Just don't expect to be label among the greats when taking that road.

So yes, I'm glad he is facing Shane. Mosley has no legs, but still has hand speed and power. His knowledge, ring experience etc compensate for some of the physical abilities he lost (much like it did for Lennox Lewis) so if Floyd beats him....full credit to him (with no excuses, Shane is shot, shane is old type of ****).
    Last edited by Khalid X; 04-08-2010, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Banned Tua View Post
      pacquiao shocked the world.

mosley took on the world.

mayweather fought on world wrestling entertainment.
      Damn I just spit my drink all over my IPhone...........you owe me a new IPhone..........lol

Comment

Where does everyone get this idea that Shane has no legs...when his legs won him the fight against Margarito??

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          Pac KO's Shane...true story.
          oh hell no.

if shane isn't shot , he smokes pacroid.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
            My thoughts on this thread about the fight...

It's about time Floyd faced a legit threat at WW. Judah, Baldomir and old DLH and Hatton at 147 were damn near laughable. While it isn't so bad to face DLH and Hatton for the money, you still have to mix in tough/dangerous fights if you care about your legacy. If not and its about the money....cool. Just don't expect to be label among the greats when taking that road.

So yes, I'm glad he is facing Shane. Mosley has no legs, but still has hand speed and power. His knowledge, ring experience etc compensate for some of his physical abilities he lost (much like it did for Lennox Lewis) so if Floyd beats him....full credit to him (with no excuses, Shane is shot, shane is old type of ****).
            seriuosly man, you *******s are something else.

if floyd defeat of those guys was laughable, then pacs WW run has been embarassing.

you cats are pathetic with these double standards. i cant wait for floyd to end pacs career if pac takes that test

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Why are u bringing these *******s back to the forum with these threads? They almost ruin boxingscene.
              They're *****s their brains almost has no activity, what else do you expect?
              You a ***** too?

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                seriuosly man, you *******s are something else.

if floyd defeat of those guys was laughable, then pacs WW run has been embarassing.

you cats are pathetic with these double standards. i cant wait for floyd to end pacs career if pac takes that test
                That was (laughable part) a typo and was part of another sentance I wrote in place of that....hence me erasing it. I meant Hatton at 147 was a challenge because Hatton has never look good above 140. Oscar is just a fighter I have never been impressed with and when Pac beat him, I didn't give Manny a lot of credit for that win either.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Where does everyone get this idea that Shane has no legs...when his legs won him the fight against Margarito??

man thats what im thinking? Some of these guys are clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    You have to factor in it was Margarito. Paul Williams footspeed looked insane vs. Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
                      man thats what im thinking? Some of these guys are clueless.
                      WTF? Mosley's legs have looked perfectly fine every time I've seen him fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X