No announcement yet.

who comes out on top in this round robin of great era's at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who comes out on top in this round robin of great era's at 130

MAB, Morales, PAC, JMM had the last great era at 130...all of them were champions at lower weights and are arguably ATGs but this was not their best weight

The previous era imo is the best since the 80s

How would those 4 greats do against a prime PBF, Diego corrales, acelino freitas, and casamayor

I think the final would include Floyd vs PAC or JMM....Barrera will fair the worst IMO....morales is a wild card because he was inconsistent post 122 and JMM could be dropped past 126 n all these guys had pop

Would've had some great competitive fights

I think the earlier group wins because they were all natural Jr. Lightweights and combined speed power and skills @ varying levels

I think Pacquiao wins this tournament.

Comment

Lol this guy never stops trying to prove Floyd is the best.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't recognize PBF at first. Pretty Boy Floyd would beat them all in my opinion. He was good at 130 to 147 but I remember him being extremely good when he fought at 130 pounds. Pacquiao would be the 2nd place winner.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Lol this guy never stops trying to prove Floyd is the best.

you never stop stalking me and my posts....go figure

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            you never stop stalking me and my posts....go figure
            What posts ******? You spam the first page with ten Floyd threads every time you log on, it's pretty easy to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              What posts ******? You spam the first page with ten Floyd threads every time you log on, it's pretty easy to follow.
              if I did, how would you know that unless you follow me.....this isn't twitter or instagram....find a hobby bro

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                if I did, how would you know that unless you follow me.....this isn't twitter or instagram....find a hobby bro
                Because it says your name under the thread title you ****in moron, dude go hang yourself you're a waste of life.

Comment

Blanco keeps bullying that poor ****er

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I think Pacquiao wins this tournament.
                    Pac had a great shot...he was more willing to take chances and IMO a tko or a ko is his best shot....he isn't winning no dec

Comment

Working...
                    X