Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if may beats canelo and Garcia beats matthyssee which I predict will it make a supa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    If LUcas wins, I'd be suprised if they fight immiediedlty. Lucas will need another fight to get more audience. THey will put him in with another fighter made to get knocked and headline it on showtime, then they will fight. That fight has a lot of potneital and Lucas is not known enough for the general audience.

They will throw him in with a Mexican to get Mexican fans interested though
    I can't wait for Danny to beat Lucas so all the Lucas dizzick riders can go hate on someone else. Is it me or do Puerto Rican fighter get hated on more than any other boxers in this forum. The kid is mad humble, he done beat everybody he had to and ain't ducking any challenge, sounds like a warrior to me. I like Lucas too, he tough as hell but I think smart beats tough, I think Danny is gonna be smart and box this guy from the outside. I think Danny is a better technical fighter than u guys think he is. Win or lose we than fans are the real winners that night,, we get to sit home and talk shiiiitt about these fights

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Fight...comments
      Floyd goes back to 147 and unifies with the Alexander/Khan winner, and Garcia moves up to face Maidana in his Debut at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        if for some miracle garcia beats lucas , yes it'd be a fight ... but if lucas wins ( which im 98% sure) , you can put your 30 year mortgage money on the line that floyd aint never going to fight lucas ...bad style match up ....
        Bwahaha..

Matthyse couldn't take out Judah or Alexander, but Floyd is going to avoid him? You right about it being a bad style match up, but not for Floyd.

Comment

Lucas is custom made for Floyd and Danny don't own a jab....BOTH dudes will be considered as a light snack or in Floyd's words "EASY WORK" imo.....with that said, Danny will beat Lucas and probably rematch Khan with the winner getting a Floyd dance in Sept 2014....if Floyd fights in May again it will probably be against Berto...IF he beats Karass like many expect him to....just my 2 pennies!!

Comment

Danny is only 25, he's showing improvement every fight. He showed against Judah that he can use thhe right hand effectively (after people said his only punch was a left hook). He will show even more improvement when he dismantles "the machine".

I predict Danny will drop Lucas with his counter left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              if for some miracle garcia beats lucas , yes it'd be a fight ... but if lucas wins ( which im 98% sure) , you can put your 30 year mortgage money on the line that floyd aint never going to fight lucas ...bad style match up ....
              Puga you need to lay off the bottle. If Lucas wins and fights Floyd Floyd makes him twerk out of the ring after.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                Lucas is custom made for Floyd and Danny don't own a jab....BOTH dudes will be considered as a light snack or in Floyd's words "EASY WORK" imo.....with that said, Danny will beat Lucas and probably rematch Khan with the winner getting a Floyd dance in Sept 2014....if Floyd fights in May again it will probably be against Berto...IF he beats Karass like many expect him to....just my 2 pennies!!
                I don't care that they're both easy work. The winner should get Mayweather next. If Mayweather fights the Khan-Alexander winner or Andre lumping Berto instead of Garcia or Matthysse, that would suck.

I figure that they're on his card now so that all the casuals will see these two at work. Since the likelihood of a KO is so high, and you know the commentators will mention these two being potential opponents, that should be all the hype the fight needs.

Comment

Danny has no chance sept 14th so the question is irrelavant

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I don't care that they're both easy work. The winner should get Mayweather next. If Mayweather fights the Khan-Alexander winner or Andre lumping Berto instead of Garcia or Matthysse, that would suck.

I figure that they're on his card now so that all the casuals will see these two at work. Since the likelihood of a KO is so high, and you know the commentators will mention these two being potential opponents, that should be all the hype the fight needs.
                    I'm with you 100% on that....if Lucas win then I can see them doing a Floyd-Lucas fight in May...but if Danny and Khan win I can see them dancing again while Floyd gives Berto the payday he MUST'VE promised him

the outcome of the AK-Alexander fight will probably be more relevant in deciding who Floyd fights next imo.....Lucas or Danny SHOULD get the fight next but I can see them giving Berto a payday if he shines against Karass...just a gut feeling!!

Comment

Danny vs Mayweather would be Mayweather vs Baldomir and Lucas would be Gatti all over again.

Comment

Working...
                      X