Prime Maidana is one of the most underrated fighters of our era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of butthurt khan fans in here

Comment

I love Maidana but he's a one dimensional, meat and potatoes, fighter. He'll always be entertaining and will always bring it.

Comment

i have a thing for one-dimensional sluggers that put people on their asses...we need more Maidanas in this sport

Comment

so many maidana haters in here. All he does is give exciting fights and he is improving his game tremendously. Say he struggled with c level karass but Chino stopped him proper karass's only other stoppage was on a cut. Karass was plenty enough for Aydin, who was plenty enough for Ghost, so cut the bs.

Maidana off of his recent wins, deserves a fight with Ghost more than Ortiz does. And that's a fact.

Comment

I tend to agree with you on this one.

Comment

Why is everybody saying he lost to khan like its horrible khans a good fighter just a horrible chin. But before that fight everyone said oh khan will get knocked out blah blah blah he's afraid to fight a power puncher. Oh let's not forget the infamous khans ducking a maidana rematch to fight Judah, Peterson, and Garcia
              And was trying to fight Bradley.

All these people maidana would lose too.

As for maidana being underrated I don't think he is but is like to see him fight that guy Bradley fought that would be fun to watch. Winner fights pacquiao rios winner and winner of that fights bradely Marquez winner. Nuff said

Comment

Lol at "prime Maidana"... he's still in his prime. You guys are simply making excuses, he was destroying everyone before and now the quality of his foes simply are much higher. He's very entertaining to watch and he's doing very well atm, yes he has some losses but they're nothing to be ashamed off.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                  I love Maidana but he's a one dimensional, meat and potatoes, fighter. He'll always be entertaining and will always bring it.
                  Boxing is the fight game. It's a bloodsport.

How hard you fight will always be the most important thing. If that's your only dimension and you fight harder than everybody else then you will be a champion one day.

I'm not saying Maidana is the GOAT. I'm saying he deserves a lot more than he's got.

Comment

Working...
                  X