Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    She is not appreciating weed. No one who truly appreciates it breathes it out.

And this thread should also be known as "The Official 'Ive Run Out and Cant Get Any Where I F****** Live' Thread.

i dont think so noose its all green where i am,that line sounds like a man who has no weed himself ha ha

Comment

• it's becoming tougher and tougher to find a good source here. i am paying 20 and getting 1.6 from the old bird.

i feel like setting her house on fire when she does that ****.

Comment

• tell her to sort her life out and cough up .4 were getting 2.3-4 for 20 all good timmy or even better 50 for 7.0

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
          tell her to sort her life out and cough up .4 were getting 2.3-4 for 20 all good timmy or even better 50 for 7.0
          Are you talking dollars and grams? because if so, they're very expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Are you talking dollars and grams? because if so, they're very expensive.
            pounds and grams unc k,either way still very expensive

for you k

Comment

pounds and grams unc k,either way still very expensive

for you k
              Looks like a bud that I used to smoke, is it sticky?

During my time as a stoner, 1 000 grams of sinsemilla buds was like $40. Hahaha unbelivable but true.

Comment

During my time as a stoner, 1 000 grams of sinsemilla buds was like $40. Hahaha unbelivable but true.

i remember the days i used to get a ounce for £80 lol thats 27 grams ha ha

Comment

thats not the stuff i have,the stuff i have is superskunk i will upload a pic very soon just for you!

Comment

i remember the days i used to get a ounce for £80 lol thats 27 grams ha ha
                    Man, I won't be able to learn to smoke with that price, very prohibitive.

I out of the dope circle in my place right now, but I'm sure it's a thousand times cheaper that, here, right now.

Comment

thats not the stuff i have,the stuff i have is superskunk i will upload a pic very soon just for you!
                      There are many varieties of stuffs I've smoked but they are nameless good stuffs. All I can say is that they are of different colors and textures but the one I liked most looked like gold. It's sticky, you can throw one to a friend and not part of the bud will fall.

Comment

Working...
                      X