Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 will mark 5 years since Calzaghe retired,will he get in the hall of fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 will mark 5 years since Calzaghe retired,will he get in the hall of fame?

Yes or no will Joe be a 1st ballot Hall of famer in 2013.......vote and discuss
    Yes
    67.31%
    No
    32.69%

The poll is expired.

Of course he will. Just find where ever Floyd is on the atg list & place JC on the notch above. Easy $h1t.

Comment

right away?

who else is eligible?

i think calzaghe will eventually make his way into the HOF based on my prediction for he opinions for the voting members.

his resume is very light for a hall of famer. i'd have trouble letting him in myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Of course he will. Just find where ever Floyd is on the atg list & place JC on the notch above. Easy $h1t.
        Bush why do you always find a way to mention Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          right away?

who else is eligible?

i think calzaghe will eventually make his way into the HOF based on my prediction for he opinions for the voting members.

his resume is very light for a hall of famer. i'd have trouble letting him in myself.
          ???????????????

Comment

dudes be coming at my neck when I mention Stallone getting in for those Rocky flicks ...dudes wanna go on about the dfferent category or whatever...GTFOH...Joe gets in as a 2 division world champion and the last man to hold the ring belts in 2 different classes at the same time....he was LHW and SMW champ at the same time...did Stallone accomplish that?...not even in his movie role....Joe gets in imo!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              dudes be coming at my neck when I mention Stallone getting in for those Rocky flicks ...dudes wanna go on about the dfferent category or whatever...GTFOH...Joe gets in as a 2 division world champion and the last man to hold the ring belts in 2 different classes at the same time....he was LHW and SMW champ at the same time...did Stallone accomplish that?...not even in his movie role....Joe gets in imo!!
              Yes he damn sho did have 2 Ring Belts at the same damn time

Comment

He'll get in.

Whether it'll be next year, it depends who else is up.

Comment

Lacy - people thought Calzaghe would be destroyed
                  Kessler - Calzaghe best win vs a prime threat

Hopkins - good win vs a Hopkins who later showed he still had something left, albeit controversial simply because Joe slapped more

Those are his career defining wins...and the top off for his light HOF accomplishments is the fact that he's been an undefeated champion for a long time

Comment

I am sure he will. All his successful tittle defenses and wins over Jones and Hopkins almost guarantee it.

Comment

Working...
                    X