Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa VS Broner? Whos in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on man, Broner's easy money for Gamboa. The dude's a demon child.

Comment

Gamboa would knock the Floyd out of that fool.

Comment

Ponce de Leon also fought bronner ..he smack bronner ass but he couldn't touch gamboa..i got gamboa by 5 round ko

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          Who look fast in Slow Motion, damm.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            De Leon gave Broner all he could handle.

Gamboa is the same height as De Leon, is much faster and has significantly better footwork.

Broner is a huge SFW though

Broner was 20 at that time, I feel now this fight between Gamboa and Broner would be incredible

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
              Right here.

I don't know who lied to ya'll and made ya'll drink the kool-aid on Broner being a good "technical" fighter.

I also don't know who lied to ya'll and made ya'll drink the kool-aid on Broner being a good defensive fighter.

I'm not for triangle theories at all...but you already know what ima say as far as both fighters ability to adapt and adjust. If there's anything ya'll got right is the fact that Broner is significantly bigger.

Broner is no tomato can, but he's hella overhyped in comparison to his counterparts. Gamboa by a very, very wide UD.
              He's nothing close to a tomato can he's only hyped cause he's on hbo, its the business of the sport

Broner is the truth, he's getting better and better. You can already see the speed, skill and power. I agree he needs to fight better opposition but remember he is still 22, he will have better opposition at lightweight. Broner is for real

He is a defensive minded fighter with very fast hands and power in both. He's explosive just like Gamboa but in a different way. This fight would be a explosive chest match between 2 young potentially great fighters who are either in their prime or entering it
              Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-15-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X