• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN Boxing Experts >>>> *****s

truth really hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
      look and sounds legit. join the normal kind of people. stop being a floyd coksucker.
      About time *****s wake up and join normal people.

:-)

Comment

I hated Skip because he hates on Derrick Rose but he talked the truth about Floyd in that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

@ESPN Boxing "Experts"

*****s keep trying to justify Cortez's and Floyds **** up, I broke out the unified rules in another thread and like roaches when the lights kicked on you all scattered.

These people get paid to talk sports but I am sure you know far more than they do right? I mean thats why they have jobs with ESPN and your a couch potato boxing expert..

Be ****in real the people that know this sport know the rules and in knowin the rules they know the reality around this fight and the way it ended.

The question I have for you though, if you feel Floyd did nothing wrong, why do you feel you have to defend him? Obviously you know deep down that what he did was in violation of the rules but lack the balls to admit it

Comment

espn is legit. *****s are just f@gs

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              espn is legit. *****s are just f@gs
              I agree that "*****s" are fags...

But, ESPN is legit in what?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                I agree that "*****s" are fags...

But, ESPN is legit in what?
                did u watch the video he posted? they were merely discussing who was at fault, was it dirty, and was it within the rules. nothing biased just commentary. and *****s get butt hurt for espn expressing their opinions

Comment

^^^ and yes their opinions were legit. same discussion that was discussed in every boxing forums after the fights

Comment

did u watch the video he posted? they were merely discussing who was at fault, was it dirty, and was it within the rules. nothing biased just commentary. and *****s get butt hurt for espn expressing their opinions
                    ^^^ and yes their opinions were legit. same discussion that was discussed in every boxing forums after the fights
                    That's fine and dandy but lets not act like Skip, Rob, and the host are legit when it comes to boxing. Because, they're not. And, if you think they are then you never have watched that show or know who they are.

ESPN is not legit when it comes to boxing...One of their most legit boxing anchor men has left in Brian Kenny. You got Rome who knows somewhat...Then you got Atlas, Rafael, and Tessitore....But, neither one were on this discussion were they? Don't act that they're legit because is something that fits YOUR AGENDA.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      That's fine and dandy but lets not act like Skip, Rob, and the host are legit when it comes to boxing. Because, they're not. And, if you think they are then you never have watched that show or know who they are.

ESPN is not legit when it comes to boxing...One of their most legit boxing anchor men has left in Brian Kenny. You got Rome who knows somewhat...Then you got Atlas, Rafael, and Tessitore....But, neither one were on this discussion were they? Don't act that they're legit because is something that fits YOUR AGENDA.
                      oh because theyre not brian kenny theyre not legit. so theyre not legit to discuss whether it was a sucker punch or not? or wasnt it not legit as well to say that the referee should have put them in neutral corner. what was not legit about the discussion. did they say ortiz was the second coming of jcc?

Comment

Working...
                      X