Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope it's someone with a pulse

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Sorry **** is you juanma is the biggest pay day in the division dummy the ***** salido needs to stop running thought mex were warriors yea right guy gets a belt and turns into a ***** does juanma have to slap thia ***** to get him in the ring
      Juanma is not in shape bro. He needs a tuneup if you expect him to even be competitive with Salido. Siri is hitting his stride right about now, Juama would be a fool to fight him cold turkey. He hasn't been in the ring since losing and the longer he waits to start training is only hurting his chances of victory.

Salido proved he isn't going to roll over, that's respectable whether you're a huge Juanma fan or not. Juanma should take his tuneup, take training seriously and work on a plan to beat Salido in a dominating and convincing way to prove he is back. Anything less is just going to turn out bad.

Comment

Salido broke his heart and shattered his questionable chin with that right hand.Lopez won't come back from this and I can see him getting rendered senseless by a feather-fisted tune-up.

Comment

This writer said that "WBO Champs Juanma is looking for an opponent"!!?? He meant to say FORMER WBO Champion because he got man handled by the real WBO champ in Salido ! Id!ot !

Comment

I always thought a big ass chin like that can't take a hit Juan ma Is done he needs to retire and make a group with all the puerto ricans that lost and form a boy band BOOM ARRIBE MEXICO VIVA MEXICO CABRONES

Comment

Originally posted by thecrowchamp View Post
              I always thought a big ass chin like that can't take a hit Juan ma Is done he needs to retire and make a group with all the puerto ricans that lost and form a boy band BOOM ARRIBE MEXICO VIVA MEXICO CABRONES
              Juanma owned Ponce,Rafa and Luevano. Did you forget those fights?

Comment

Salido is acting like he just wants to milk it for all its worth because after he fights Juanma his five minutes of fame are over. I see the same out come for the second fight if Lopez doesn't do something about his defense all he has to to do is out box him and not be there to get hit if the knockout is their he will try to get him out of there. Lopes always tries to please the fans he could do that after this fight he needs to get by this guy but Salido is acting like a punk I am a chicano and I want him to get his but whipped he needs to give Juanma the rematch and act like a champion because mexicans don't act like that.

Comment

rematch is even money, either guy can take it
                  surprised Salido got the stoppage last time
                  he'll be more confident than Juanma
                  picking Salido to get him again

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                    Salido is acting like he just wants to milk it for all its worth because after he fights Juanma his five minutes of fame are over. I see the same out come for the second fight if Lopez doesn't do something about his defense all he has to to do is out box him and not be there to get hit if the knockout is their he will try to get him out of there. Lopes always tries to please the fans he could do that after this fight he needs to get by this guy but Salido is acting like a punk I am a chicano and I want him to get his but whipped he needs to give Juanma the rematch and act like a champion because mexicans don't act like that.
                    and why not milk it for all its worth.boxing is a buisness first.this guy gotta earn money for his family.not just give into demands of people to fight if the money isnt right.he is the champ and he calls the shots

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
                      and why not milk it for all its worth.boxing is a buisness first.this guy gotta earn money for his family.not just give into demands of people to fight if the money isnt right.he is the champ and he calls the shots
                      He can't be making that much money fighting the bums he's got lined up.

Comment

Working...
                      X