Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do alot of people act like if a fighter doesnt have ko power that they're boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do alot of people act like if a fighter doesnt have ko power that they're boring?

I personally enjoy watching fighters break other fighters down mentally and physically.taking their will to fight away..Ko's are always entertaining of course but i enjoy 12 rounds of skillful displays.

you enjoy Andre Ward and Chad Dawson?

Comment

bradley def did that to alexander. brad was cool, calm and collected the whoole tim while devin started, well i dont know what they hell he started doing but those bs half thrown combos were tripping me out.

i think bradley-kahn is a toss up. bradley sticks with his game plan and doesnt break it, i think he can throw kahn off like he did devon

Comment

fighters like that need dance partners. larry, you're just gonna have to face the facts that people who like combat sports like violence and action. they like fights, not katas.

for example, all these people shi tting on my boy timmeh right now would love him if he fought maidana.

you are in the minority, face it.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          you enjoy Andre Ward and Chad Dawson?
          Of course i do..why wouldnt i??

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            fighters like that need dance partners. larry, you're just gonna have to face the facts that people who like combat sports like violence and action. they like fights, not katas.

for example, all these people shi tting on my boy timmeh right now would love him if he fought maidana.

you are in the minority, face it.

^^^^^^

And it's not bad that some fans like Larry wanted those "mental" fighters. But Walt's right, those belong to a minority.

If people wanted mental games they outta check out Kasparov and Karpov's fights back in the 80's, now that's mental toughness....

Comment

Not necessarily.

But they have to be athletic then. And have to trade of reflexes and punch in combination. I mean a feather-fisted guy with a ton of physical strength and a high-workrate he is a boring fighter television wise if he is essentially a pressure-fighter.
              Last edited by Sparked_1985; 01-31-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                bradley def did that to alexander. brad was cool, calm and collected the whoole tim while devin started, well i dont know what they hell he started doing but those bs half thrown combos were tripping me out.i think bradley-kahn is a toss up. bradley sticks with his game plan and doesnt break it, i think he can throw kahn off like he did devon
                i agree..lol..he was throwing some **** combos..it confused the hell outta me..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  Of course i do..why wouldnt i??
                  I dunno...those guys are not only boring inside the ring theyre also boring outside the ring.

Comment

so you also like Sven Ottke, Larry?

Comment

Working...
                    X