Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the classier representative of the sport - Lennox Lewis or Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the classier representative of the sport - Lennox Lewis or Wladimir Klitschko

Who is the better sportsman? Who sets a better example for young kids?

Who is the classier representative of the sport of boxing?

Lewis:

- Rematched his two losses as soon as he could and won. Also rematched a draw.

- Compuclinch score: 6/10

Wlad:

- Blamed one of his losses on him being drugged and let big bro take care of the two others who beat him down.

- CompuClinch score: 10/10
    Lennox Lewis
    73.08%
    Lennox Lewis
    26.92%

The poll is expired.

When did Lennox ever hide out overseas with crooked refs?

Comment

Comment

Lewis was smug and his nickname is "Blaine", but at least he never accused an opponent of drugging him.

He was a classier representative and a better fighter.

Comment

This sounds like a thread Freedom would make LMAO

I see what you are doing here

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Who is the better sportsman? Who sets a better example for young kids?

Who is the classier representative of the sport of boxing?

Lewis:

- Rematched his two losses as soon as he could and won. Also rematched a draw.

- Compuclinch score: 6/10

Wlad:

- Blamed one of his losses on him being drugged and let big bro take care of the two others who beat him down.

- CompuClinch score: 10/10

I'm a big Lewis fan, but Wladimir is a classier 'representative' of the sport.

As fighters, Lewis > Wladimir. Without doubt.

Comment

I thought both Lewis and Klitschko generally displayed exceptional sportsmanship. Neither would be confused with Mike Tyson in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                Arnold is scary in that wig!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  I'm a big Lewis fan, but Wladimir is a classier 'representative' of the sport.

As fighters, Lewis > Wladimir. Without doubt.
                  Hugging and clinching your opponents and accusing them of drugging you when you lose is classier than Lennox who was quietly respectful towards almost everyone in his career except for maybe Riddick Bowe?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Hugging and clinching your opponents and accusing them of drugging you when you lose is classier than Lennox who was quietly respectful towards almost everyone in his career except for maybe Riddick Bowe?
                    it was only two fights where wlads clinching was to the degree of foul worthy and lewis also did his fair share of clinching in his day. that was stewards strategy. wlad has denied ever saying he was drugged. anyway,,,I think both guys were great reps of the sport and Im a fan of both

Comment

Working...
                    X