Prince Naseem Hamed vs. Nonito Donaire @122

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Naseem Hamed vs. Nonito Donaire @122

Who wins?

I've got The Prince knocking Donaire spark out.

A draw..............

Comment

Naseem did nothing at 122

Comment

A lot of people hate the prince but he's the greatest showman in boxing of all time in my books.

Better than anyone they have today.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
          A lot of people hate the prince but he's the greatest showman in boxing of all time in my books.

Better than anyone they have today.
          I beg to differ

Comment

i hate Hamed's legacy because while he was good for the sport, he shouldnt be compared to guys who actually beat good fighters.

Comment

While Donaire is the better, more proven fighter, this is a very bad style match-up for Donaire.

There's a reason MAB switched his up. Donaire would have to adapt his style to win, but I think he could.

Wouldn't humiliate him like MAB did, not mean enough. Could knock him out though.

Comment

Naz was one of my favourite fighters so I'm way too biased to want to believe he wouldn't stand a chance with his power of equalising Donaire....but I just dunno

Donaire is rated by some as a massive puncher, who do you guys think was the bigger puncher, Donaire or Naseem?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Naz was one of my favourite fighters so I'm way too biased to want to believe he wouldn't stand a chance with his power of equalising Donaire....but I just dunno

Donaire is rated by some as a massive puncher, who do you guys think was the bigger puncher, Donaire or Naseem?
                  Naseem. The power at his size was remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post

Especially taking into account competition, Donaire.

Comment

Working...
                    X