No announcement yet.

Mexican Americans of boxingscene i have a question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Well i'm not Mexican American but I would join the US side because I don't want to get killed. The only way Mexico wins is if we make the US quit.

But, obviously Mexico would have my heart and I would secretly be rooting for Mexico.

I expect all the Pochos to be supporting The US though
    So you're not a US citizen, and your location is wrong? Or you were born in the US?

Comment

Both my parents live in Mexico, if American forces killed them I would definitely switch sides.

Hopefully this never happens cuz I love my country and I have many family members in the military.
      Last edited by UTEP; 01-12-2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

2pac said to me: "Why Should I Fight For A Country That Doesn't Give A Shyt About Me Or My People"
        I'm with Pac.

Even tho I was born in The States, I would switch sides and fight with The Mexicans.

I laugh at Shytcanos who think they're considered "American".
        Sorry Jose, but you're still a dumb "$pic" to the White folks.

Maniac take that Margarito avi off. Margarito don't like bustas
        Margarito is Mexican, and you're a traitor.

Imagine fighting next to Margarito. That would be bad ass. México would win in a day!

Long live Margarito!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
          2pac said to me: "Why Should I Fight For A Country That Doesn't Give A Shyt About Me Or My People"
          I'm with Pac.

Even tho I was born in The States, I would switch sides and fight with The Mexicans.

Sorry Jose, but you're still a dumb "$pic" to the White
          You're confusing Raza with nationality. The Mexican government gives less of an ish about its people. Si no, el gobierno no fuera tan ratero.

I'm proud of my heritage but I love my country. Este país, con todos sus defectos, le ha dado a mi familia y a mi lo que México no quiso o pudo. That said, if I take the OP seriously, it would take extreme circumstances for me to fight against Mexico. I wouldn't fight in a war based on bullish. It would have to be something where the Mexican government is hurting its own citizens as well as attacking the US, making it necessary to remove Mexican leadership from power.

Comment

I'm with Pac.

Maniac take that Margarito avi off. Margarito don't like bustas
            Margarito is Mexican, and you're a traitor.

Imagine fighting next to Margarito. That would be bad ass. México would win in a day!

Long live Margarito!
            This is the ONLY reason why I would fight for Mexico. Viva la RECONQUISTA!

Comment

The politics about it would be hard as fuck on us(well for me at least, if not for these other members). Simply - I've always felt connected to my roots, culture and more importantly my parents' homeland so my heart would not allow me to fight against Mexico. Neither would I like fighting against the US though. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Comment

depends on what the war is about.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Just like the issue of immigration, I would be on the fence with this one...

It's a war I simply wouldn't get involved in. This kind of scenario is similar to that of a child watching his parents get into a heated argument and trying to decide whose side he is on. No matter who is in the right or who is in the wrong, still his parents and he loves em both.

Comment

Way to keep your people down, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Well i'm not Mexican American but I would join the US side because I don't want to get killed. The only way Mexico wins is if we make the US quit.

But, obviously Mexico would have my heart and I would secretly be rooting for Mexico.

I expect all the Pochos to be supporting The US though
                      A potential spy? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X