Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Into Eating The Hottest Peppers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Into Eating The Hottest Peppers.

So, I've been purchasing some super hot peppers online. Bought a bag of assorted fresh pods: chocolate bhutlah, ghost peppers, trinidad scorpion, yellow habanero, carolina reapers. Just received another batch of just ghost peppers.

Am growing some myself: chocolate bhutlah and trinidad scorpion.

Honestly, only difference in hotness is that these guys might last 10-15 min, but I don't really feel anything. As soon as I eat some, my whole head gets hot, temperature wise, and start sweating like crazy. Respectable hotness, stabbing type; jaw, throat, ears, nose sensation, feel like they are gonna lock. What does it for me is that they really hurt on the stomach, literally feels like someone kicked me there as hard as possible. Really immobilizing, if you eat without food or on empty stomach.

Challenged my friends, but no dice. Come get this work.

Anybody else into this stuff?

I eat orange habaneros on a regular basis, almost daily. Occasionally I'll eat one whole on its own, but usually I cut them up and have them with tacos or in a salad. I don't really eat other kinds anymore. Habanero is hot enough for me, and it has a nice smokey flavor.

I'm addicted to the spice they have, but if I eat them every day for awhile, especially more than once a day, I feel like my intestines start to betray me.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
      So, I've been purchasing some super hot peppers online. Bought a bag of assorted fresh pods: chocolate bhutlah, ghost peppers, trinidad scorpion, yellow habanero, carolina reapers. Just received another batch of just ghost peppers.

Am growing some myself: chocolate bhutlah and trinidad scorpion.

Honestly, only difference in hotness is that these guys might last 10-15 min, but I don't really feel anything. As soon as I eat some, my whole head gets hot, temperature wise, and start sweating like crazy. Respectable hotness, stabbing type; jaw, throat, ears, nose sensation, feel like they are gonna lock. What does it for me is that they really hurt on the stomach, literally feels like someone kicked me there as hard as possible. Really immobilizing, if you eat without food or on empty stomach.

Challenged my friends, but no dice. Come get this work.

Anybody else into this stuff?

are you eating those raw, or pickled? Either way, props to you, you are nuts lol. Those are the hottest recorded currently, and eating them raw is insane. I've drank too much booze and eaten hot food my whole life, my stomach can't handle killers like that.

Comment

Search Ghost Pepper Prank.

Comment

I ate a whole ghost pepper once

I told a homey I could do it with ease, he said I couldn't, and I said f**k you motherf**ker watch me

I spent the rest of the night laying on the couch clutching my stomach, it KO'd me

true story

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I ate a whole ghost pepper once

I told a homey I could do it with ease, he said I couldn't, and I said f**k you motherf**ker watch me

I spent the rest of the night laying on the couch clutching my stomach, it KO'd me

true story
            Yeah, **** like that is no joke. I've had crippling pain since my teens that has made me lose sleep, that's how bad it was. I love hot food but that crazy hot pepper **** is not worth it, it will eat a hole in your stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I've had crippling pain since my teens that has made me lose sleep, that's how bad it was.
              damn homey that's nuts

Comment

damn homey that's nuts
                Yea man when I was 18 it was so bad, I probably slept 10 hours in a whole week until the pills really kicked in. By the time I was 24, cocaine, booze and Jamaican hot sauce ****ed my stomach up so bad I was on nexium for much longer than is recommended lol. I'm an idiot so I still enjoy all those things, but I know my limits. Consuming whole hot peppers, raw, while great entertainment, is nuts and dangerous. We don't appreciate our health until we're sick. Stupid humans lol.

Comment

this was me like 5 minutes after I ate that ghost pepper

Comment

this was me like 5 minutes after I ate that ghost pepper

Was it raw? I can't believe people do this **** Hana

Comment

Working...
                    X