Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) ESPN analysts comparing Lebron to Jordan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] (VIDEO) ESPN analysts comparing Lebron to Jordan??

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012...ntality-game-5

John Salley and Stephen A. Smith are trolling hard on ESPN.

I'm a fan of the Heat, but I can't advocate discussions like this. Lebron is on the verge of winning his 1st NBA title and now all of a sudden he compares to Jordan?

It seems the media is trying to find someone to replace Jordan every year. Let's take a look at people that have been mentioned as the next Jordan. Whether it was dunking contests or general play:

Grant Hill
    Anfernee Hardaway
    Harold Miner (called baby Jordan LMAO)
    Kobe Bryant
    Vince Carter
    Lebron James

Maybe I'm missing a few people over the years, but this is crazy.

he's got a loooong way to go...and if he gets past that looooong way he still won't be as good as Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

he's got a loooong way to go...and if he gets past that looooong way he still won't be as good as Jordan
      Lol This says it all.

Comment

i was thinking durant was the next jordan,Silly me

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

I'm a fan of the Heat, but I can't advocate discussions like this. Lebron is on the verge of winning his 1st NBA title and now all of a sudden he compares to Jordan?

It seems the media is trying to find someone to replace Jordan every year. Let's take a look at people that have been mentioned as the next Jordan. Whether it was dunking contests or general play:

Grant Hill
          Anfernee Hardaway
          Kobe Bryant
          Vince Carter
          Lebron James

Kobe is the closest but Lebron is a different type of player than Jordan and he plays a different position. I don't think they should be compared. Lebron is a great player though from what I have seen. 3 MVP's and he still has a lot of years left.

Comment

Everyone wants the next GOAT. Magic passed the torch to Jordan, Jordan passed it to Kobe and Kobe is still holding it. This series probably determines who gets that torch.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

Grant Hill
              Anfernee Hardaway
              Kobe Bryant
              Vince Carter
              Lebron James

This drove me insane seeing this a few times today, because it reminded me how Lebron ended up being so hated and why I have hated on him. This sh** is why Skip Bayless is such a troll about Lebron. They can't just let the man be the best player in the world and win his first ring, they have to compare him to Jordan and overrate him beyond belief.

Lebron is not Jordan, never was and never will be as good as Jordan, so they need to let it go. Next will be Kevin Durant, and I'm dreading it already.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Everyone wants the next GOAT. Magic passed the torch to Jordan, Jordan passed it to Kobe and Kobe is still holding it. This series probably determines who gets that torch.
                agree with you but Lebron needs more than this series to get the torch that's saying he gets a ring...

Comment

Comment

dan marino has no rings yet is looked at by many as one of the best qb ever

Comment

Working...
                    X