No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    I think your big words were too complicated for him. He's done because he's confused
    But the doctor is someone they brought in separately... it wasn't his patient so he was wrong

What we have here were idiots who didnt read before they posted

Only to get checked off as stupid once it was revealed they're arguing against what a doctor diagnosed

All cuz Pac lost Saturday night? LOL

Comment

• Hey my back hurts from the hard beds, I need to be standing constantly for my work and these bed may hinder that. I may never be able to work again........give me a new bed!

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
        Oh so he's beibeing treated differently then others in isolation as well?
        And his doctor right. Lol

Ur a fool
        THE reason hes in isolation is because of his status. not because of a fight with a woman kid.The person in charge simply doesnt want anything to happen to him on his watch. Its a catch 22. Floyd will garner support for his complaints regarding his living conditions, but if something really happened to him, heads would roll.

I wouldnt wanna be that person either. hence Floyd and co even thought he would be isolated for only 1 week (7 days) hes now on day 12

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
          But the doctor is someone they brought in separately... it wasn't his patient so he was wrong

What we have here were idiots who didnt read before they posted

Only to get checked off as stupid once it was revealed they're arguing against what a doctor diagnosed

All cuz Pac lost Saturday night? LOL
          lol pretty much bro......lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
            THE reason hes in isolation is because of his status. not because of a fight with a woman kid.The person in charge simply doesnt want anything to happen to him on his watch. Its a catch 22. Floyd will garner support for his complaints regarding his living conditions, but if something really happened to him, heads would roll.

I wouldnt wanna be that person either. hence Floyd and co even thought he would be isolated for only 1 week (7 days) hes now on day 12
            Floyd looking for a good excuse to retire without looking like he dodged Pacquiao!!! LOL God this is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
              And others are in jail because they're on vacation?

Lol I'm laughing at people arguing with what a DOCTOR diagnosed... some people man some people. Next they going to say the doctor is being paid off
              You ****** who deteriorates after a week Get a ****ing clue

Comment

• I ownd a boxing gym from 1965 to 1988 and helped inner city kids find a better life through understanding what dedication means and living life with respect. Treating others as you would like to be treated and when you take on a task put your balls down to get it done, the "right way"! My gym is still active and run by one of the kids who used to be a member, it still serves the same purpose as it did when I was a young man. Your a product of your envirerment until someone shows you a better way. You see how Floyd Sr. conducts himself, how he talks to his son and others, Floyd Jr. was showed another way years ago but he choose to return to the getto profile!!! How stupid is he??? He's a so-called millionaire still acting like a getto thug. Do you think that LL Cool J and Snoop are realitive in the neighborhood today???? hahahaha Not really they didn't sell out like the gangsta think they did they just got lucky and then "grew up"!!
                Thanks for your interest fallensoilder, would you like to send a donation to the none profit gym? It takes alot of fund raisers to keep it going for the last 47 years! Ray
                Last edited by Ray Corso; 06-12-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                  Floyd looking for a good excuse to retire without looking like he dodged Pacquiao!!! LOL God this is great.
                  How would he have to duck Pacquiao, when Pacquiao doesnt even have a title, and has x2 options in November... Bradley (WHICH I BET YOU WONT HAPPEN)

Or Marquez in November....

You talking like he was fighting Floyd this year..

"LAUGHING AT YOU"

HAVENT YOU HEARD, Pacquiao is not even #2 now. He has no title and has a rematch / marquez bout hes looking at according to the man he says it all depends upon.... BOB ARUM....

Pacquiao is now an out of shape pastor... Havent you seen it lately???

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    I ownd a boxing gym from 1965 to 1988 and helped inner city kids find a better life through understanding what dedication means and living life with respect. Treating others as you would like to be treated and when you take on a task put your balls down to get it done, the "right way"! My gym is still active and run by one of the kids who used to be a member, it still serves the same purpose as it did when I was a young man. Your a product of your envirerment until someone shows you a better way. You see how Floyd Sr. conducts himself, how he talks to his son and others, Floyd Jr. was showed another way years ago but he choose to return to the getto profile!!! How stupid is he??? He's a so-called millionaire still acting like a getto thug. Do you think that LL Cool J and Snoop are realitive in the neighborhood today???? hahahaha Not really they didn't sell out like the gangsta think they did they just got lucky and then "grew up"!!
                    Thanks for your interest fallensoilder, would you like to send a donation to the none profit gym? It takes alot of fund raisers to keep it going for the last 47 years! Ray
                    So basically you are old and dont remember seeing any vids of Floyd telling you its an act to sell tickets.. Man I could care less how old you are, or if you are running a nonprofit gym. You seem to not know shat about whats going on right now regarding these issues. I am not on this topic to talk about gyms that may or may not exist..... thats not the title of this thread.

The man didnt wish to put his children on the stand (HIS PEROGATIVE).... Prosecuters are ruthless, and could easily manipulate a child asking things they dont clearly understand, so he pleaded guilty. The woman has been caught lying once before as well regarding saying Floyd hit her.

He pleaded guilty meaning hes willing to serve his sentence.

He simply wishes to be able to train and not be in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day.
                    REASONABLE REQUEST..... THIS ISNT GITMO BAY.

Hes only in Solitary Confinement because of his celebrity status.
                    He donates time, and financial resources to the less fortunate, homeless etc.

And regarding your non profit gym, no such thing.

Make your money through hardwork/DEDICATION (THIS IS WHAT YOU MENTIONED YOU TEACH INNER CITY KIDS ABOVE), not begging for resources you 99%er...

Or you could ask Floyd when he gets out to donate to your potentially existing gym....

You are welcome. Yours truly FALLEN SOLDIER.

P.S. I fought so you could have a gym, without people like me, you wouldnt even be typing on your computer in a sovereign land.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
                      Hey my back hurts from the hard beds, I need to be standing constantly for my work and these bed may hinder that. I may never be able to work again........give me a new bed!

Lol
                      you're 28 years old and your making fun of a person that's in jail.... on the internet?!?!?!

wow, you're such a tough guy!

Comment

Working...
                      X