Collapse
No announcement yet.

bigger disgrace pac floyd margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto..............for taking 2 knees..1 without even getting hit...he cheated margo of a highlight reel ko

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
      then dont reply b!tch .
      Nice comeback.

The fact that your stupid has nothing to do with you being rican.

It has everything to do with your ignorance.

Enjoy the bliss.

Comment

margo and manny fought for partenity over cotto..manny won..miguel angel pacquiao

Comment

Hmmm, this is a tough one. The biggest disgrace is def the plaster *****..2nd is a tie between ***** floyd and catchweight king no OST pac.

margarita Def takes it though.
          Cotto took a knee due to the plaster that Margarito had. Fuking shame.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
              Hmmm, this is a tough one. The biggest disgrace is def the plaster *****..2nd is a tie between ***** floyd and catchweight king no OST pac.

margarita Def takes it though.
              Cotto took a knee due to the plaster that Margarito had. Fuking shame.
              can you prove this???wheres the proof????please provide a link,where it says margo used plaster to son cotto

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                margo and manny fought for partenity over cotto..manny won..miguel angel pacquiao
                Very original, I'm sure it didn't take much brain power to come up with that.

I hear that you are in love with Floyd. I also heard that Boxingscene is the only thing that keeps you from getting in trouble?!?!? This is puzzling and very sad. I suggest getting a life and stop swinging on Floyds nut sack.

Comment

You don't deserve to rep Cotto or any PR fighter.

He's all class.

You're pure garbage.

At least that's how you represent yourself with these ******ed threads.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                    Very original, I'm sure it didn't take much brain power to come up with that.

I hear that you are in love with Floyd. I also heard that Boxingscene is the only thing that keeps you from getting in trouble?!?!? This is puzzling and very sad. I suggest getting a life and stop swinging on Floyds nut sack.
                    **** floyd..until he steps back in the ring im not concerned bout him......try again

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      can you prove this???wheres the proof????please provide a link,where it says margo used plaster to son cotto
                      Apparently you have no brain. Let me ask you something dude, can you prove that he didn't use plaster? Ever heard of common sense? bro, he cheated against Mosley and his trainer admitted that he used that **** while he was training. Cmon homie try to think outside the box.

Comment

Working...
                      X