No announcement yet.

If Wlad wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wlad wins

I will show him the most genuine and utmost respect, indeed he has already gone up in my estimation for finally agreeing to the fight under fair(ish) terms (the 2009 contract was not fair)

Since the signing of this fight i have concentrated on what Haye’s potential victory would have as an effect on the reputation of the sport, and i don’t detract from the fact that Haye winning is the best outcome for boxing, bar none.

However, a victory for Wlad would solidify his own reputation as a great fighter and the best of his era, and this is not to be sniffed at or ridiculed by boxing fans, whoever they are.

It can only be fair to say that whoever wins this fight deserves respect of the highest order and whilst it’s my belief boxing will benefit more with a Haye win opposed to a Wlad win, as long as the fight is A GOOD FIGHT, i think we’ll all be happy.

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
    I will show him the most genuine and utmost respect, indeed he has already gone up in my estimation for finally agreeing to the fight under fair(ish) terms (the 2009 contract was not fair)

Since the signing of this fight i have concentrated on what Haye’s potential victory would have as an effect on the reputation of the sport, and i don’t detract from the fact that Haye winning is the best outcome for boxing, bar none.

However, a victory for Wlad would solidify his own reputation as a great fighter and the best of his era, and this is not to be sniffed at or ridiculed by boxing fans, whoever they are.

It can only be fair to say that whoever wins this fight deserves respect of the highest order and whilst it’s my belief boxing will benefit more with a Haye win opposed to a Wlad win, as long as the fight is A GOOD FIGHT, i think we’ll all be happy.
    I disagree with that. Remember boxing fans are the most fickle in the world. If Wlad destroys Haye than Haye is just another British hype job and was too small for heavyweight.

So really i think its a no win situation for Wlad.

Comment

if Wlad wins i'm going to go with the line all the Klitschko fans said about Haye, he was a hyped up, blown up cruiser weight bum who was a joke, a fraud, a gay etc etc etc and that it wasnt that impressive a win anyway.

its what i've been conditioned to think by the propoganda machine, they cant blame me for repeating what they have surely? lol

Comment

Working...
      X