Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have 2 Al Haymon Managed fighters ever fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
    A bit off-topic... Winky was never part of Al Haymon's stable.
    not to mention mayweather called out wright, wright called his bluff, mayweather said "just kidding" and they were ringside laughing and having fun at pac/morales 2.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
      A bit off-topic... Winky was never part of Al Haymon's stable.
      you're correct

my bad

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
        my point is that this is the reason that the P Will-Mayweather talk should stop....

im pretty sure that Mayweather ISNT afraid of Paul Williams.......especially after seeing Carlos Quintana outbox him around the ring
        In Boxing, never say never. Look at the fight we're seeing next week. Nobody on this forum predicted that fight would ever take place.

The only reason Floyd won't fight Paul Williams is because Williams at this point isn't a marketable name. It has absolutely nothing to do with Al Haymon being an adviser to both guys.

Comment

man please show me a bout in the last 20 years where 2 Al Haymon fighters have fought each other.....

can you do this?
          just another fan boy riding ****

well to me that in about 10 days 2 arum fighters will be fighting for the second time
          they did it back when margs fought cotto

its a ***** move by floyd

its politics
          managers are like promoters
          they are just in it for the green
          they could give a **** if they had two fighters of theirs facing each other

Dude quit looking for excuses as to why Floyd is not fighting top level fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            just another fan boy riding ****

well to me that in about 10 days 2 arum fighters will be fighting for the second time
            they did it back when margs fought cotto

its a ***** move by floyd

its politics
            managers are like promoters
            they are just in it for the green
            they could give a **** if they had two fighters of theirs facing each other

Dude quit looking for excuses as to why Floyd is not fighting top level fighters
            lol...show me 2 Al Haymon fighters that have fought.

Comment

Can someone please show me a fight where 2 fighters that were both managed by Al Haymon had fights against one another.......

If this is impossible to accomplish then all the Mayweather is AFRAID of Williams & WONT fight Williams talk needs to stop immediately because this is the reason they wont fight.....

Man, get the fuck out of here with that bull****. Floyd wouldn't fight Paul Williams even if he wasn't with Al Haymon. He never dares to even mutter the guy's name. He finally did by using his avenged loss to Quintana as an excuse not to fight him when he was debating with Rugged Man.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                it's not impossible its very easy to make a fight with someone who has the same manager. it's called an excuse.

Exactly, they're not tag team partners.

In fact, having the same manager makes it that much easier to get a fight made.

See Margarito Cotto.

Comment

lol...show me 2 Al Haymon fighters that have fought.
                  Horus Jr????
                  reposts
                  hahha
                  LMAO at you
                  everyone always tells you to GTFOH
                  hahahah

Comment

this is worse excuse ever.

FRAUD POOPWEATHER is coward and clown.

Al ***MON is only menager.

FRAUD POOPWEATHER is GOLDEN BOY fighter and PUNISHER is GOOSEN fighter.

So they can fight.

Comment

Floyd doesn't fight guys who are any threat to him and never will. We just need to get used to it and go with the flow I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X