Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Choice: Petrus

Comment

• Gulden Draak 9000 ... Derranged what's the difference between the 9000 and the one in the white bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        Gulden Draak 9000 ... Derranged what's the difference between the 9000 and the one in the white bottle

Never had the 9000. I would imagine its a slightly different recipe.

Beeradvocate categorizes 9000 is a Quadruple and the original is simply a Belgian Dark Strong Ale but the two styles are very similar, some argue that there really isn't a difference at all.
        Last edited by Derranged; 01-26-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Another night of English beers and boxing for me. Trying these for the first time tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
            Another night of English beers and boxing for me. Trying these for the first time tonight

1845 is one of my favorites.

Landlord is surprisingly flavorful for a beer with such a low abv but its not easy to find around me.

Never had the other. I forgot that you have good taste in beer, chap.

Comment

• I work at a place that has a beer garden and I don't even drink beer. Fu(k me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                1845 is one of my favorites.

Landlord is surprisingly flavorful for a beer with such a low abv but its not easy to find around me.

Never had the other. I forgot that you have good taste in beer, chap.
                I been on a German and Czech beer kick for last couple months, so I decided to switch it up and try a bunch of new UK beers. So far, almost all the ones I tried have been good.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  I been on a German and Czech beer kick for last couple months, so I decided to switch it up and try a bunch of new UK beers. So far, almost all the ones I tried have been good.
                  I'm on the German thing right now.

Had

Now having

Comment

• just popped open a bottle of goose, bout to get right for the card tonight

Comment

• It doesen matter who we are...what matters is our plan..................to get ****in real drunk as ****

Comment

Working...
                      X