No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather Insecure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
    I think Pac would beat floyd no matter what weight they fight at.
    You can be sure, mayweather will be slow and rusty when he comes back.

i agreed with that...gay people always feel insecurity

Comment

well pac just ****ted on his resume big time and has the spotlight and recognized as the true p4p... i would be insecure if i was mayweather. but then i wouldn't wanna be him

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
        Floyd's undoubtedly insecure as a person. If you're the best, you've left no questions about your greatness and you know it; there's no need to flaunt it. Look at past great's in sports. The Jordan's, Montana's, Woods, Pacquiao's. These guys don't ever need to say it because they know it, and they know the people know it.

Furthermore,
        Being the best and making the money you make is great, but to brag and show it off constantly? Like hey look at me look at me look what i drive look at my ice, etc etc etc. I can't name one other superstar that acts this way. I don't think much more has to be said about whether he's insecure or not.
        best post in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
          Seems like he's always trying to steal the spotlight from someone else.

Manny Pacquiao is the best fighter alive, and he just
          scored the most impressive KO of his career.

Whats with floyd coming back now?

Yes i think he is....with a lot of hate from media and fans a like..............but his nuthuggers makes floyd............ look like a fortress of confidence....to be honest about it

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            That's wat a tuneup is for...

If its pretty close to the same Floyd, Pac will catch an ass beating or get his snapped back for 12 rounds...
            you definitely are reytarded, green k to you

Comment

He is extremely insecure, he knows many people think hes a ***** and a poser.

Comment

insecure is an understatement.

Comment

Floyd looks like a fool right now. 2 of his best wins was TKO/KO by Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    That's wat a tuneup is for...

If its pretty close to the same Floyd, Pac will catch an ass beating or get his snapped back for 12 rounds...

Pac would ****-HILATE Gayweather...Pac is more motivated to KTFO cocky opponents.

Comment

PrtyBoyDlicious, "****-HILATE" wasn't funny the first ten times you said it.

Let it die buddy, let it die.

Comment

Working...
                      X